IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

Guest Lube Saibot

jesus. canadians just can't seem to impress the world with GOOD music. only shit like bieber, celine dion and nicklback get out.

Mais non! Fait attention, you Cannucks have been "in the right" before...

1. Autechre named a really fucking great track after you (Montreal)

2. Caribou/Manitoba

3. Venetian Snares

4. Deadmau5--HEY FUCK YOU, HE CAN WRITE A CRACKING DANCE TUNE FROM TIME TO TIME AND "FAXING BERLIN"? BRILLIANT

5. Julian Fane

6. Bruce Haack--HELLO? THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL!!!!

7. Kid Koala

8. Knifehandchop

9. Peaches :wub:

10. Solvent

11. Boards Of Canada (lol, just playin)

So, looky there--just one whack at it, I bet some people can come up with more. What's more is that the Canadian WATMM members are all solid as fuck in my book--Beatfanatic, he ain't around but he mede nigga! Although, Philip Glass is quite fractious but, hey, Quebecois, whatta ya gonna do? :lol:

JESUS TOPS IT ALL EDIT:

poutine.jpg

I'm gonna add, just off the top of my head (there's tons more though): Protest the Hero, Tiga.

That is all.

Canada has more than made up for Celine Dion.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to get my hands on some boober steams and make a sick ass remix, completely fucked up and all. Get pretty famous, invite bleeper on stage while I do a gig for 50,000 people then banging him off stage.

33ok3sj.jpg

Guest beatfanatic

jesus. canadians just can't seem to impress the world with GOOD music. only shit like bieber, celine dion and nicklback get out.

2. Caribou/Manitoba

3. Venetian Snares

4. Deadmau5--HEY FUCK YOU, HE CAN WRITE A CRACKING DANCE TUNE FROM TIME TO TIME AND "FAXING BERLIN"? BRILLIANT

5. Julian Fane

7. Kid Koala

8. Knifehandchop

10. Solvent

So, looky there--just one whack at it, I bet some people can come up with more. What's more is that the Canadian WATMM members are all solid as fuck in my book--Beatfanatic, he ain't around but he mede nigga! Although, Philip Glass is quite fractious but, hey, Quebecois, whatta ya gonna do? :lol:

JESUS TOPS IT ALL EDIT:

poutine.jpg

I'm gonna add, just off the top of my head (there's tons more though): Protest the Hero, Tiga.

That is all.

Canada has more than made up for Celine Dion.

thanks XXX :beer:

To add to the list

Arcade Fire

Broken Social Scene

Feist

Holy Fuck

Black Mountain

Guest beatfanatic

godspeed you black emperor + all their sides.

but fuck feist.

yupp I'd definitely fuck Feist if I was given the opportunity

feist1.jpg

Guest Franklin

What I really meant was that we have had few big acts break into the mainstream...

Our only mainstream art (as far I know) has been in comedy. some of the worlds best comics have been canadians.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gary C

There's something uneasy in his smile. Toothy as it is, he seems so scared and unsure of what he's doing.

This one will definitely commit suicide.

Fair play to the lad, I bet he's waist deep in 16 year old clunge.

According to wikianswers, he's 13. He doesn't know what the fuck to do with 16 year old clunge.

I'm gonna sound all old and reactionary here, but fuck at 13 you shouldn't be thinking about bling and bitches, you should be hitting beehives with sticks and playing soccer/baseball/football/basketball, or learning to play an instrument or useful things like that. Fuck buying into the vapid consumerist mindset at 13.

2. Caribou/Manitoba

3. Venetian Snares

5. Julian Fane

7. Kid Koala

8. Knifehandchop

10. Solvent

JESUS TOPS IT ALL EDIT:

poutine.jpg

Rush

Neil Young

DOA

No Means No

SNFU

and didn't RDJ's parents live here?

and also the sanderson's?

^ or EVER for that matter

at least make it a conscious, informed choice, is all I'm saying.

According to wikianswers, he's 13. He doesn't know what the fuck to do with 16 year old clunge.

I'm gonna sound all old and reactionary here, but fuck at 13 you shouldn't be thinking about bling and bitches, you should be hitting beehives with sticks and playing soccer/baseball/football/basketball, or learning to play an instrument or useful things like that. Fuck buying into the vapid consumerist mindset at 13.

I bet he's waist deep in 16 year old clunge.

I bet he's waist deep in 16 year old clunge.

And he doesn't know what to do with it, what a fucking waste.

Archived