IGNORED

Workout AFX

J3FF3R00

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cult fiction

I recently found that stuff like the Bodmin trilogy works beautifully for lifting weights... the slow, dirty, steady acid works so much better than the spastic stuff I usually listen to.

Astroblaster :rhubear1:

Every Day

Powerpill

btw has anyone tried Lustmord for workout? I put Carbon Core on in the studio and with all the other people around moaning and struggeling it was one hell of a experience :emotawesomepm9:

54 Cymru Beats would be good if you were exploding and imploding in a spastic rhythmical pattern. Not a jog around the neighborhood kind of song.

I only use that song when running vigorously, I agree, it's no song for jogging. I like running crazily to it, it pumps me up pretty well

I recently found my CDEP of On remixes which I hadn't heard in a really long time. It would be great to work out to it. Lotsa steady, Aphexian rhythms.

quoth makes me want to turn my speakers off for a very long time. that said, just about anything off of saw 85-92 (and other ep/lp's of that era) is great for working out. his more engaging stuff distracts me and i never end up working.

Archived