IGNORED

What inspires you to make music?

The Dark Lord

My honest answer?

Your curiosity on Sh-101 VSTs, Acid Bass, Techno/Rave, Reverb, Top of the line sample packs, Amen breaks, Drill n Bass (like squarepusher), drum sounds and usernames.

just kidding.

but for real... nikki sixx six2.jpg

p.s.rtfm.gif

ai liekz da nekkid wimminz ansur.

But seriously, I've always been an auditory person. I noticed a trend in movies I watched as a kid, and the ones I remembered best, but might not have seen often, were usually the ones with strange soundtracks.

av-5949.jpg

I hear a lot of garbage, and I want to make something that sounds better than the garbage out there. Pretty simple really.

So perfect

Guest Helper ET

lately, rage has inspired me to write. when you find out all of the following, youll need to get some juice outta you somehow

-the government is purposefully poisoning your water supply with toxic acid, drugs, hard metals, and other chemicals, to sterilize, brain damage, and kill you.

-the government has needlessly killed countless millions over the last century in war, intentional spreading of disease, and black operations

-the government is currently running an effective global depopulation operation, obviously without the consent of the public. if youve survived the onslaught so far, youll find yourself a total slave to the global elite, with almost no way out

-the government is hiding technology which could revolution the world beyond limits you cant even conceive, as well as life extension technology that could not only save lives, but raise the life expectancy by hundreds of years

if this doesnt inspire you, somethings not right

Guest Helper ET

if you dont listen to delusional mentally ill people on the internet then who will you listen to.

precisely what have i said that leads you to believe that i am delusional or mentally ill?

Archived