IGNORED

Lone - Once in a While

Guest windows78

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Archrival

Except for his first album (wich was net label quality imho), everything after that sounds exactly the same to my ears but its still very nice! don't get me wrong!

Venetian Snares is sooooooo overrated, and I dont like most of his music.

More new stuff already? Ace news, I said that I'd hoped he'd remain prolific. And I reaaaaally love this. I'm assuming this will be released digitally as well, otherwise I'll be royally pissed.

what? matt has progressed his style more over three albums than aaron funk has in ten years

I don't care either way but it has to be said that comparing Lone to Vsnares is really just a bad idea.

what? matt has progressed his style more over three albums than aaron funk has in ten years

I don't care either way but it has to be said that comparing Lone to Vsnares is really just a bad idea.

i meant in terms of quality to quantity output, not musical style

besides matts signature washy syths this track is very different from Lemurian or Ecstasy, its leaning more towards detroit house than hip hop which the previous two records would be filled under.

Guest windows78

Except for his first album (wich was net label quality imho), everything after that sounds exactly the same to my ears but its still very nice! don't get me wrong!

Venetian Snares is sooooooo overrated, and I dont like most of his music.

you need to get your ears checked i think! all lone's stuff has his own little sound about them but saying this is the same as anything he's done before is just stupid! neu haus classic in the making this is!!!

Guest Otto Krat

12" due on Werk --

Hell I just listenned he's still doing that awful music he already made. :facepalm:

Pathetic 808 state hommage.

Guest windows78

12" due on Werk --

Hell I just listenned he's still doing that awful music he already made. :facepalm:

Pathetic 808 state hommage.

personally loving this myself!!

Guest Otto Krat

Well this isn't an argument fan boy.

Tell me what's good in it I'll have a special pleasure to explain you what's bad in it.

i meant in terms of quality to quantity output, not musical style

besides matts signature washy syths this track is very different from Lemurian or Ecstasy, its leaning more towards detroit house than hip hop which the previous two records would be filled under.

Again, that comparison seems pretty off, as Lone has only released a fraction of the records that Vsnares has. I'm not here to split hairs, I honestly don't like Lone or Vsnares at all.

And to the guy who think this stuff is "classic", I'm not trying to start anything but what makes you say that? I've done like 5 records in the last 3 years myself that abuse the living shit out of compressors with lots of house beats and washy synths, and I don't think anything about that is classic.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Damn...I'm so disgusted with myself . I don't own anything from Lone . I wanna start off with Lemurian , but that album is pretty hard to find .

It feels like I have a better chance at finding a dragonball than Lemurian .

Archived