IGNORED

Gaga uses hoovers

BoomTssPhace

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, myself, am a fan of gaga. I enjoy what she and her producers do. It's nothing earth shattering, but it is fun and interesting none the less :) I like her weirdness and she is confident in her weirdness.

it's funny you say that, cuz when I was watching the bad romance video last night, I couldn't help but think she was the female manson during his glam period, but pop instead of industrial/metal/rock.

There are a lot of similarities. But many differences too. She's clearly more of a musician than manson as she plays piano pretty well and manson just half asses guitar/stuff. Better singer too, though I dunno if she could do the screams. He can't either though these days.

late post, but fuck! how is it that pop music can get away with doing things in music that were common 10 years ago in club/underground music? BTW that track is absolutely garbage.

Because the MTV generation isn't aware of that, just ask Madonna:

http://www.ishkur.com/articles/madonna.php

I keep hearing about the MTV generation. Who are they and am I part of it?

Yeah, I was listening to "Bad Romance" on teh radio the other day and the verses sounded to me like Misfits / Marilyn Manson, while the pre-chorus sounded like Vogue-era spoken word Madonna and teh chorus is straight-up Cher.

I don't really like Cher at all. But I guess what I do like about her is her ability to take on so many different voices with character, like Mike Patton.

Guest MaxChewie

gaga has been stealing all her style from Grace fucking Jones. Not manson. Its obvious

and Roisin Murphy

Lady-Gaga-vs-Roisin-Murphy.jpg

ffe7f1a7a05a8701559c9f5c7bcfdc14.jpg

last night, i was trying to revive my ibook when suddenly i heard a few people outside walking heading next door to my gay neighbors pad. a few minutes later, that song came on full blast. i wanted nothing more than to go next door and party with them... the FAGGOTS (with a few chicks sprinkled in the mix)! they're cool gays... and they don't like cats... unlike the gays here at watmm!

most gays I know that dance to music are pretty much cool peoples by default.

ironically enough it seems they are less up their own asses than the hipsters and pull a wallflower and criticize the shit out of the dj/whats playing

ironically enough it seems they are less up their own asses than the hipsters and pull a wallflower and criticize the shit out of the dj/whats playing

that's what watmmers do!

that's what watmmers do!

so logically WATMM is one of the least homosexual places on the internets.

Archived