IGNORED

Weird shit you have

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't own these, but in an antiques shop in montreal, there are a few packets of German cigarettes from 1943. they are of a special blend only given to members of the SS. that is some bizarre shit. the guy also had soap with swastikas molded into it. just what ou wanted to scrub your pits with!

Guest Tony Danza

Seven Amoxicillin/Pot Clav 875MG tabs for strep throat and the sores on my penis.

my dog takes those.

doesn't that hurt your penis?

lol

Oh i just got it.

I have a preserved crocodile head and a piece of wood that looks like a rabbit head

i too have a crocodile head. it's not with me at my current place though :ok:

did it take Chubbs's hand?

i dunno, he looks pretty mean.

also,

i have a peanut dispenser, it's plastic and brown and from the seventies. i also have it's packaging which has pictures of cheesy 70's people chilling.

peanut-dispenser_lrg.gif

it's like this but different

Guest umop_apisdn

I've got an antivenom kit from some point a few decades ago, before the stuff became valued at something like $1k a vial and only available at your local hospital (maybe).

But that's not such a weird thing from someone like me.

Guest ezkerraldean

my old college teacher's grandad worked as some kind of removal man in London towards the end of WWII and, as a result, my old college teacher owned Charles de Gaulle's old curtains - stolen by his grandad sometime after VE day while helping the French government-in-exile move out of wherever it was they were staying in London.

Herefordshire's claim to fame shall now be that it is the resting place of the world's most French curtains ever.

Guest Tony Danza

I have a huge chunk of titanium in the closet that used to be my femur (I have a new one in my leg currently).

I have one of those, too! It's a green titanium alloy rod that I had removed from my femur after one year. I wanted it out of me because it was giving me fevers and urges to murder ghosts.

I felt so good after it was removed. Things tasted better!

Guest Franklin

actually come to think of it, in my cupboard i have a La Trappe glass which was found half-full on a desk in the flat of my friend when he was found dead. the contents of it might have literally killed him. that's a pretty unusual thing to own

I like how, in spite of a fucking death of a personal friend and all, you detail the contents of the glass as "half-full." Looks like you and your friend did not share an equally optimistic world-view.

actually come to think of it, in my cupboard i have a La Trappe glass which was found half-full on a desk in the flat of my friend when he was found dead. the contents of it might have literally killed him. that's a pretty unusual thing to own

I like how, in spite of a fucking death of a personal friend and all, you detail the contents of the glass as "half-full." Looks like you and your friend did not share an equally optimistic world-view.

oh holy shit :emotawesomepm9:

Dragon Blood Energy drink - empty can with a cool red dragon on it - right on the table

two wooden parrots

23 floppy discs

old school Mercur radio with stations like Moscow, Vienna, Warszawa, Bratislava, Budapest written on it

statue of Iguana-Chameleon hybrid

broken Aiwa headphones - which I use as a microphone for my tape sessions

Homer Simpson head shoes - you put your legs into his mouths (for home use)

4 broken fingerboards - which I keep for no apparent reason

a plastic-model glue

lots of unusable cables of any kind you can think of ( 80percent of my cables are unusable)

Absinth Delirium Thujon 35 - small 4cl flask of 70perc. alcohol

eye for a camera (which is somehow totally unusable on my cameras as it is a little bit biger - dunno where it came from)

digital sudoku game

3 massive aromatic candles with absolutely no aroma at all

Archived