IGNORED

Fart Chamber

Fred McGriff

Before I change my avatar I wanted to discuss the possibility of constructing a fart chamber wherein one could fart and breathe sustainably without the introduction of outside air other than an initial allowance given to the subject upon entry into the chamber. It's my understanding that you cannot suffocate on your own farts if you were in a fart chamber, so I'm trying to piece together a working design of such a chamber. Or do you think there would need to be a stream of fresh air? I would think that would invalidate the purpose of the fart chamber.

Fart Chamber.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think there should be a slight current of fresh air above the person's forehead....that way, it tempts him and makes him beg and scream and struggle to get just a whiff of fresh air vs. him just silently accepting his fate to inhale pure fart indefinately.

im telling you fred, you don't want to use it as a killing device, rather torture. so much more effective if the prisoner knows he has a chance to breath fart free air again

does fart contain carbon dioxide, like an exhalation, or does it contain oxygen? this would be good to know.

The major components of the flatus, which are odorless, by percentage are:

Nitrogen: 20–90%

Hydrogen: 0–50%

Carbon dioxide: 10–30%

Oxygen: 0–10%

Methane: 0–10%

does fart contain carbon dioxide, like an exhalation, or does it contain oxygen? this would be good to know.

judging by those statistics, you would die from over inhalation of carbon dioxide, right? it would probably take a while, but yeah?

im telling you fred, you don't want to use it as a killing device, rather torture. so much more effective if the prisoner knows he has a chance to breath fart free air again

agreed that's why i want it to be a sustainable chamber.

hmmm... lots of nitrogen. is that a major component of air as well? can we breathe nitrogen? we might need to get some sort of breathing converter like the whatever they do in Abyss that allows them to breathe water.

judging by those statistics, you would die from over inhalation of carbon dioxide, right? it would probably take a while, but yeah?

If you were in any room regardless of farts you'd die from carbon dioxide. But a plant in the room and you could fart all day.

If you were in any room regardless of farts you'd die from carbon dioxide. But a plant in the room and you could fart all day.

fucing brilliant. just stick a fern in the fart chamber!

Guest analogue wings

it's worth toying with this, it could be a great thing for deep sea divers

tube up the ass etc

Dethklok has a song called "SCUBA Tank Full of Fart"

Archived