IGNORED

Fart Chamber

Fred McGriff

Guest Adjective

there should be soil, 2 feet of it, soaked with water. some sort of edible grass planted on top and beans. beans to flavor this chamber differently than a standard life supporting chamber, a fart chamber.

fart-chamber-ink-1.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're really getting somewhere. a fart chamber that grows beans. so the beans give off oxygen and eat up the CO2. but also they are fart fuel. this is really something. god i love watmm. i think we can actually make a fart chamber, and unveil it at the first watmm con.

it's worth toying with this, it could be a great thing for deep sea divers

tube up the ass etc

i had already draughted up this technical diagram for a portable fart chamber before reading your post...

mc9jx3.jpg

great minds think alike.

we're really getting somewhere. a fart chamber that grows beans. so the beans give off oxygen and eat up the CO2. but also they are fart fuel. this is really something. god i love watmm. i think we can actually make a fart chamber, and unveil it at the first watmm con.

And, like, some plants -- like a farterrarium -- where you grow the beans, fart and feet the plants, who recycle the air and fertilize the bean soil with nitrogen, which helps you eat more, which helps you fart more, which grows the plants more ...

But we need to have electrodes pinching your starfish so that your fart also sparks off light to foster photosynthesis.

In before page 401.

And, like, some plants -- like a farterrarium -- where you grow the beans, fart and feet the plants, who recycle the air and fertilize the bean soil with nitrogen, which helps you eat more, which helps you fart more, which grows the plants more ...

But we need to have electrodes pinching your starfish so that your fart also sparks off light to foster photosynthesis.

In before page 401.

i don't know if you should feet the plants; that might be a little too much for one chamber

it's worth toying with this, it could be a great thing for deep sea divers

tube up the ass etc

assrebreather.png

pictures very similar to these were found on Egyptian walls, maybe they really were more advanced than us.

In before page 401.

i don't know if you should feet the plants; that might be a little too much for one chamber

FUCK!!

not to get ahead of ourselves before page 372, but i'm not really feeling the name 'fart chamber'. i think this has alot of potential as a product marketed to the eco-conscientous late 20s/early 30s - many first time families can't afford a house with a garden which could sustain organic produce, and a Sustainable Lentil Tent could be the answer they're looking for. fullpage adverts in the sunday times suppliment, free fart soup at glastonbury, an endorsement by Stephen Fry?

not to get ahead of ourselves before page 372, but i'm not really feeling the name 'fart chamber'. i think this has alot of potential as a product marketed to the eco-conscientous late 20s/early 30s - many first time families can't afford a house with a garden which could sustain organic produce, and a Sustainable Lentil Tent could be the answer they're looking for. fullpage adverts in the sunday times suppliment, free fart soup at glastonbury, an endorsement by Stephen Fry?

HUGE LOL @ "sustainable lentil tent" for some odd reason

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

just put some oxygen cylinders and a person who just ate raw beans in an airtight wood/metal box.

the smell won't last long though, ever heard of sensory adaptation?

it'd be fun opening it after hours of farting and letting someone else in (fart swap™ technology)

Guest catacombus

A fart chamber should be filled all the way up to the persons neck with water, so that only his head is exposed to the air, and his body is submerged in water. Then when the person farts the farts will bubble up and fill the remaining air with fart gas a lot faster.

Literally this is sort of like capturing a fart in a jar in a bathtub. You hold the jar upside down underwater, then capture all your fart bubbles in it, close the jar while still underwater... and you have 100% of your fart confined in its original fart bubbles. When you open that jar it's going to be like farting all over again.

Guest umop_apisdn

Speaking of using it as a torture device, create a glass box filled only with water and force them to fart to have any gas to breathe.

wouldnt forcing yourself to inhale all that methane get you high and subsequently expose you to divine insights? Methane's the active ingredient in jenkem and i've yet to meet a jenkem user who isnt incredibly wise and conscious beyond their years. I bet anything troon has experimented with this technology.

i might have told this story before but i bottled my friend's fart in a gatorade bottle and left it for a good 2 years. i opened it to find, sadly, no smell

should've farted in a wine bottle and corked it

plastic bottles are designed on the molecular scale to be impermeable to CO2, to keep it in, and to keep oxygen out. the plastic likely has a different permeability when it comes to fart gas. i'm not sure the wine cork would work either! hydrogen can even diffuse through some metals! good luck keeping all of that fart bottled up.

Archived