IGNORED

17 stitches a snapped arm and a fence post

kaen

you don't mess with a lady or my friends, period. you gonna let these fuckers do what they want without reply then you may as well live in fear the rest of your pathetic life. the only way any semblance of respect will be brought back into society is by saying fuck no i wont stand for your shit, little chavtard.

that's real talk yo. but shit kaen, if you're going to be a hero and step up, next time make sure you don't get the short end of the stick.. so to speak. you have to anticipate them scrawny pricks playing dirty-- not much respect is brought back into society if you roll up yer sleeves but get roughed up instead. so heal up and improve your chavmashing game.

*armchair-warrior out*

ps. frickin disgusting situation, i would've ran.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say, I kind if agree... And not to place blame on Karnataka (edit: lol this is what my iPhone autocorrected for kaen), absolutely not... but he could seriously be dead right now. Would that be worth standing up to some idiots that will NEVER learn? And they might never have been brought to justice.

And like people have said, you kind of have to realize people who would do this shit won't fight fair.... So if you're going to get violent, you

better be damn sure you can beat them. They could have had knives

for all you knew.

It's not right, and it sucks... But it's life. Not everyone is nice, not all battles can be won, and you need to really pick your battles.

I'm also curious... Who threw the first punch? I can't remember, but I recall reading you headbutted somone, but I don't recall you saying "after they punched me". So if you did actually initiate the violence... Well that was also your decision. Even if someone is pushing you, if you respond by headbutting, you are taking it

to the next phase.

I would have just gotten out of there as fast as possible... Run.... Duck into a shop with lots of people in it, and call the cops.

It's not tough, but whocares? If your friend was 1 second too late, you'd be dead.

Honestly gonna tell me it was worth it? Of all the noble things to die for... I don't think this is one.

No offense.... Truly.... Just offering up a different perspective....

I hope you both recover fast, and these guys are caught.

Ok went back and re-read he swung first.

But you rolling your sleeves to fight... Kind of gave him the goahead he was looking for. You chose that course of action.

They wanted you to act that way from the beginning, they hadthe whole thing planned in their heads from the start and you played along, it would have pissed them off much more if you'd all just ignored them

Guest Dirty Protest

Im a working class Leeds supporting housing estate brought up man. If someone pushes me about, theyre getting a headbutt.

Guest analogue wings

one of them proceeds to slap rachel on the ass and make some lewd comment so of course i said "hey man, theres no need for that" and shrug my shoulders in disgust, at this point i just want to go home and eat my food, get into my lovely warm bed and sleep, im not up for any drama

Why the hell did you follow their lead and retaliate? Could have averted the whole shit blizzard by just walking on, getting home to that sweet food + sleep

fuck off

Guest 277: 930-933

Clearly 4d0lf and AJW have no actual experience dealing with any kind of situation with another human being besides their mom and are in a great position to give advice.

it would have pissed them off much more if you'd all just ignored them

most likely they would think that you are a pussy and let you go

because pussy wouldn't defend himself and would call the cops

Guest Dirty Protest

it would have pissed them off much more if you'd all just ignored them

most likely they would think that you are a pussy and let you go

because pussy wouldn't defend himself and would call the cops

If it types like an idiot.......

Is life to you one long Marty McFly scene?

Clearly 4d0lf and AJW have no actual experience dealing with any kind of situation with another human being besides their mom and are in a great position to give advice.

actually I have been in that kind of situation few times or more

and I never was beaten

force ratio was clearly not fair every time... one time it was about 20:1 and I was prepared to get beaten but didn't do anything just stand there and I've got 1 weak hit in the face from the weakest moron of them ... they let me go... I'm still hope to meet that twat alone and kick his arse

and it's not that I never fought, there were few 1vs1

oh and if they would sitll try to beat me without response from me I wouldn't run ...I would fight them

Oh yes clearly, clearly.

I have averted these kinds of situations because, being small of stature, I choose to ignore them and move on. It's my lot in life, yes you would probably refer to me as a 'pussy'.

But I know my limits and know not to provoke buffoons like these guys. Buddy boy Kaen was stupid if he thought they would just walk away from his remark. You've got to know your enemy. Sure it was brave, but also stupid.

So you can fuck off with your heroics

Guest Dirty Protest

Know your enemy. Have you both been taking life lessons from Molly Ringwald? While its all very good that the pair of you have never been jumped in the street, but I cant help wishing for it to come soon. For one hopefully to stop yous from being so pious and second maybe make you realise that even if you were right there is a time and place for smug posturing. Tho im guessing one or both is fishing, as I cant really see people being that crass.

Know your enemy. Have you both been taking life lessons from Molly Ringwald? While its all very good that the pair of you have never been jumped in the street, but I cant help wishing for it to come soon. For one hopefully to stop yous from being so pious and second maybe make you realise that even if you were right there is a time and place for smug posturing. Tho im guessing one or both is fishing, as I cant really see people being that crass.

Who the fuck is Molly Ringwald!? yes know your enemy; you can see these kind of pricks coming a mile off, don't play along with their games is all im saying, turn the other cheek. Don't get involved in a fight if you know you can't win it, if you're in doubt, also ignore them and walk away ASAP. That way you won't end up with 17 stitches and whatnot. Guys like Kaen who mean well by admirably defending their girlfriend are sitting ducks for these violent guys, they'll eat you for breakfast if you don't go into the fight with all you've got from the very beginning.

If you think I'm crass, why are you posting it?

If you care you should help me out instead.

If you don't care you shouldn't post.

Yet you probably don't care and still you are insulting me...maybe you're right...and you know better what I did and think...

If you're not trolling, for me you're just another dumb ignoramus person like 99% of this planets residents...

Ive just been seen some of your other posts and realised your just need attention.

What the fuck do my other posts have to do with this one? Each thread/post is unique and deals with different subjects. You're a fucking idiot.

Guest Dirty Protest

If you're not trolling, for me you're just another dumb ignoramus person like 99% of this planets residents...

..and as if my magic, the shopkeeper appeared.

Archived