IGNORED

17 stitches a snapped arm and a fence post

kaen

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

So the jist is, kaen wouldnt have had his head stitched up if he'ld been smarter and in a way caused it himself. An im now the troll? =) Fucking postmodernism.

Guest catacombus

I got sucker punched in the nose about a month and a half ago by a gigantic skinhead.. who was pissed at me that I didn't flush the toilet in the bar after I pissed in it. My nose was broken, I had to fix my broken nose by myself because my insurance wanted me to pay $1000 for it.

I think if I learned any lesson, it's to be very careful when somebody is saying some threatening shit or doing some threatening shit to you. You should become completely alert and expect the very worst to happen. If somebody in a bar says something like "let's take it outside", don't forget that he said that, because he could very well be outside waiting for you when you're all shitfaced stumbling out.

I think a good idea would be to get some pepper spray and just unload it at the first sign of trouble.

I got sucker punched in the nose about a month and a half ago by a gigantic skinhead.. who was pissed at me that I didn't flush the toilet in the bar after I pissed in it. My nose was broken, I had to fix my broken nose by myself because my insurance wanted me to pay $1000 for it.

i'll never be able to comprehend lack of public healthcare *ducks*

just want to say much respect kaen, massive props to your friend and i think you did the right thing. i am very glad that the harm inflicted on you did not kill you. much love and well done. very intense.

CID just came round to take my statement, she said her boyfriend would of done the same thing and commended me for sticking up for my friends - they have a suspect already but are awaiting forensic results to have something more concrete.

fuck yeah

Ive just been seen some of your other posts and realised your just need attention.

What the fuck do my other posts have to do with this one? Each thread/post is unique and deals with different subjects. You're a fucking idiot.

this is an awesomely stupid post, well done.

Guest Coalbucket PI

CID just came round to take my statement, she said her boyfriend would of done the same thing and commended me for sticking up for my friends - they have a suspect already but are awaiting forensic results to have something more concrete.

fuck yeah

You should be fucking female police officers

That is the conclusion you should arrive at

fuck yeah

You should be fucking female police officers

That is the conclusion you should arrive at

she is actually very hot, maybe i should get her in a headlock and make a move?

"MARTIN"

I just want to tell you about Martin

Cos nobody I know has got a brother like him

As kids we could never be parted

The neighbours all knew us as the terrible twins

At school some kids were always looking for a fight

But Martin never wanted a fuss

Bigmouth Brown thought he'd push him around

Being three years older than us

So I smashed him in the mush with the cloakroom stool

I got six of the best and suspended from school

But it was worth it with a brother like Martin

It was worth it with a brother like him

We used to nick motors for a joyride

Till we rammed a Black Maria in this XJ6

To give Martin time to get clear

I tried to punch a few policemen before I got nicked

I got Borstal for taking and driving away

And beating up the boys in blue

But Martin never missed a single visiting day

He hitched from Clapham to Crewe

With all me racing mags and the little bits of news

Smuggling in ciggies and a little bit of booze

No-one ever had a brother like Martin

No-one ever had a brother like him

People get the wrong impression with Martin

I know he doesn't mix much but he's no snob

The weekend I got out of remand home

He'd got Uncle Ruby to find me this job

And back at my Nan's he'd repainted my room

And bought me a brand new carpet

There was all me old records and books on a shelf

And a secondhand telly from the market

You can get a bit hard when you've been inside

But I hugged the old bastard and I almost cried

Cos no-one ever had a brother like Martin

No-one ever had a brother like him

Guest Ron Manager

Jesus man, fucking scary shit kaen. Glad you have survived and hope it all works out. Unfortunately your story essentially confirms all my fears of standing up to scallies and the potential consequences because I'm a pussy.

:shrug:

I went out with my housemates lastnight, rachel needed looking after so i went with her to her boyfriends work party, it was mucho fun, everyone was nice and rounds where shared, we decided to get a bus home at about 11pm while the rest went on to a club called wahoo.

We get to the bus stop, get on the bus, get off the bus after 10mins and wander to a kebab shop (as you do) - then on our way to our house which is literally a 10min walk away, all three of us walk past these two guys, one of them proceeds to slap rachel on the ass and make some lewd comment so of course i said "hey man, theres no need for that" and shrug my shoulders in disgust, at this point i just want to go home and eat my food, get into my lovely warm bed and sleep, im not up for any drama - the two guys walk on a bit, then turn round and start following us, hurling abuse at me and martin (rachel's boyfriend) obviously they didn't want to miss this opportunity for a fight (fucking chavs), they get closer and closer, im hoping they give up and fuck off but they dont, i hand my pizza to rachel and roll up my sleeves ready to defend whatever comes

More verbal abuse, i don't back off, he swings at me, i head-but him and he goes down, his companion swings at me hitting me in the head, i laugh and punch him in the throat, by this point martin is behind me just incase, then we seem to break off, im fighting the small scottish guy in the white t shirt (the one who originally swung at me) and martin is having a verbal with the other guy, im continually head-butting this dude and hes losing it a bit, the other guy notices that things are not going well so what does he do? runs off and grabs a fucking fence post, yeah cowardly move, lowest of the low, fucking disgusting behaviour.

This is where things get sketchy, i remember being hit square in the head with the post, going down on the floor, being kicked a couple of times, then they went for martin, i stagger to my feet, my head hurts, duh. Im in protective mode at this point, as soon as a weapon is brought into it, the fight is about as fair as cancer. He swings for martin with the post, martin puts his arm up to protect himself, CRACK, i just know his arm has snapped, at this point we know its best to take flight. I touch my head, feel a gash, my fingers are warm, they are covered in blood, im on the phone to the ambulance explaining eveything, martin is hobbling behind me wih rachel supporting his arm, the ambulance is actually at our front door before i get there, fuck knows how they did that but anyway, this is too long.

Short conclusion, martins arm was snapped cleanly in half, he is going in for an operation sometime this evening to have pins and plates put in it, and has to take at least 6 weeks off work. I have a 4 inch long gash in the top of my head right down to the bone, 17 stitches and lots of bruising all over my body - we were lucky, when they pulled out that post who knows what could of happened if they hadn't stopped. Police took our clothing for forensics, and have taken statements from various people and also witnesses, cctv footage is also being seized and looked over, the cid are determined to catch these two lunatics, which is a relief.

post-108-126442979304_thumb.jpg

post-108-126442978088_thumb.jpg

wow. internet messageboards generally serve a purpose of ridicule. sometimes you just have to put down all of the bullshit and be real. that said, i would like to say that i am truly sorry to hear about this incident. i hope that paranormal karma exists beyond the boundaries of the legal system in that these cunts eventually beget some sort of plague upon themselves.

stay strong, kind sir.

Guest analogue wings

update: me and martin have to attend and ID parade on wednesday, the CID tracked down a guy from some of the dna taken off my clothes

bring it on!

sweet! you remember what the cunt looked like?

or am i being naive and they line the guy up with like midgets and bodybuilders an shit to make it easier on you...

Guest MetalLizard

Somehow I doubt the police in the United States would be as efficient as they are in your situation over in the UK. Glad things are moving in the right direction at a quick pace.

Archived