IGNORED

17 stitches a snapped arm and a fence post

kaen

rachel just came back from the hospital and had a chat with martin, apparently he got his broken arm protecting me not himself, the guy with the post raised it above his head while i was on the floor and as he brung it down towards my head martin put his arm in the way. considering that it snapped his arm in half, the nurses had no doubt that if that had connected with my already fragile head i would be dead or brain damaged :angry:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rachel just came back from the hospital and had a chat with martin, apparently he got his broken arm protecting me not himself, the guy with the post raised it above his head while i was on the floor and as he brung it down towards my head martin put his arm in the way. considering that it snapped his arm in half, the nurses had no doubt that if that had connected with my already fragile head i would be dead or brain damaged :angry:

holy shit!

fuck i know exactly that sort of shit... where i live is full of fucking scumbags

fair play for sticking up for your mates

you should get a tattoo along the scar for extra scary bastardosity

fuck i know exactly that sort of shit... where i live is full of fucking scumbags

im considering it already :P

im considering it already :P

a mate of mine got something like this along the scar from a 6" metal rod in his arm

singapore-tattoo-2-013.jpg

he's very christian and didn't know until afterwards that apparently it's a symbol of atheism lol

good stuff. i was beginning to wonder what martin was doing while you were being all heroic.

these idiots would have served serious time if not for your pal martin. he took a bullet for you.

martin rules.

i love martin.

Dude! Firstly I hope you and your friend get better soon. Secondly, I hope they catch whoever did that to you - that level of violence was and is totally needless.

I like to think I have a reasonably sophisticated and balanced view of society and deprivation and all the rest of it, but when scum do something like this all sympathy stops. I'd be perfectly happy to see chemical castration and physical emasculation for these cunts. If you hit somebody in the head with a wooden post, the state gets to display your tiny genitals in formaldehyde to the general public first, then we can talk about redemption and repaying your debt to society later. Not so long ago my autistic cousin got jumped by a gang of idiots. Fortunately his dad is friends with the local 'nice but very hard' lads, and after they'd finished beating the living crap out of the twats responsible, they turned them over to the police as well. I'm not suggesting you do something like that even if you were in a position to do so, but sometimes idiots really do get what's coming to them, and I hope they do.

3. This is incredible and I watched it 100 times:

i3aop5.gif

I know it's obvious from the outcome, but you can tell the guy had a fair bit of training just by watching his side on feet and balance, while the two idiots stagger about square on. If somebody is wearing matching gold and black addidas and they're not in Run DMC, they're almost certainly a dutch kickboxer on his day off from the gym.

i think all ethical human beings would find it smart to exchange their current arms for steel grafted ones....no one would fuck with you then.

its a shame hearing about my friends gettin jumped and all that in Baltimore...but christ this is on another level....

i mean, that would least be Assualt with a Deadly Weapon 1st degree yeah?

i think i've told the tale of a big ned who battered my mate on the way home from the pub, stole his phone and wallet, then followed him to his flat thinking he was alone so he'd continue beating him up indoors and take more stuff...

turns out there was 8 of us in the flat and this thug learned a little lesson.

anyway hitting someone in the head with a fence post should be percieved as attempted murder.

hitting someone in the head with a fence post should be percieved as attempted murder.

i completely agree, and hope the police treat catching the perps as seriously as they would catching a murderer.

12592.png

perps

kaen, you continue to inspire me to new heights of chavbusting.

if only we had them over here. care to export a few so i can practice?

i think i've told the tale of a big ned who battered my mate on the way home from the pub, stole his phone and wallet, then followed him to his flat thinking he was alone so he'd continue beating him up indoors and take more stuff...

turns out there was 8 of us in the flat and this thug learned a little lesson.

anyway hitting someone in the head with a fence post should be percieved as attempted murder.

oh man please go into detail....it would help me work my anger out...maybe even kaen too!

i don't know what the laws are like over there, but have you considered carrying around a pocket knife or something? i know some good realistic street self-defense videos if you want to watch them, maybe do some knife training as well

worst idea ever. Pepper spray sounds cool. pssssh

i3aop5.gif

Too bad he doesn't use his feets !.

Anyway that's hardcore kaen. You have been lucky they were only two of them. Some friends of mine got attacked in the subway by 15-20 french chavs (=same kind of clothes on arabs ; and they don't attack if they are less than 10). They just got a few noses and ribs broken. Next Station, a group of black guys (they usually do not attack lol) came into the train and they were like "YO motherfuckers you fuckin' deserved it, posh asses !" and then wanted to beat the shit out of them, and they chased them through the station. :rolleyes:

That's still a mother fuckingly bad looking cool scar you've got on your head.

Guest bitroast

its senseless stuff like this that fucks with my head and leaves me with little hope for humanity.

yeah. that really is disgusting. glad you and your friends made it out with only some terrible injuries and nothing too fatal.

China is blissfully chav free, you're always welcome to visit! :emotawesomepm9:

there has to be some sort of equivalent...

true. no country is without their riff-raff

japan does. When i was there a few years back, I was ze bad-boy.

Archived