IGNORED

17 stitches a snapped arm and a fence post

kaen

Guest Franklin

jesus. this is why I don't fight. well really I don't fight because I'm not tough... but if I was tough I wouldn't fight because of shit like this.

hope you're healing well kaen.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

terrible affair.

this is exactly why people like us should learn how to knock people out in one blow

horrible horrible chavs

Guest Coalbucket PI

martin is out of surgery and back home with us, we had a bro hug and stuff, legend.

You wisely sidestepped the faux pas of giving him a really thorough manly hand shake

one of us should dress up as a chav and infiltrate their cult, sign up to various chavforums, meet with chavs, become friends, put a donk on things here and there, taking walks in the park, go to movies and weddings and brisses n'such (maybe even marry a skanky chavette to keep up appearences)

and when they least expect it

BAM!

you give them a troon-like rant and bore them to death (or worse, convert them to christianity)

so is it all shown clearly on cctv then?

not sure, they have footage but i think its only of them walking away back up the road, it would be very fucking cool to see a video of the whole thing, although quite harrowing no doubt.

Hopefully you'll see then on the streets someday and kick their fucking arse Kaen-style

you know what, i actually hope i don't. i want them caught and sent to jail, knowing those little fuckwits are being raped on a daily basis would be far more satisfying

martin saying ello to watmm

post-108-126468082281_thumb.jpg

one of them proceeds to slap rachel on the ass and make some lewd comment so of course i said "hey man, theres no need for that" and shrug my shoulders in disgust, at this point i just want to go home and eat my food, get into my lovely warm bed and sleep, im not up for any drama

Why the hell did you follow their lead and retaliate? Could have averted the whole shit blizzard by just walking on, getting home to that sweet food + sleep

Guest Coalbucket PI

one of them proceeds to slap rachel on the ass and make some lewd comment so of course i said "hey man, theres no need for that" and shrug my shoulders in disgust, at this point i just want to go home and eat my food, get into my lovely warm bed and sleep, im not up for any drama

Why the hell did you follow their lead and retaliate? Could have averted the whole shit blizzard by just walking on, getting home to that sweet food + sleep

Its a little late for your shit advice

you don't mess with a lady or my friends, period. you gonna let these fuckers do what they want without reply then you may as well live in fear the rest of your pathetic life. the only way any semblance of respect will be brought back into society is by saying fuck no i wont stand for your shit, little chavtard.

KAEN

you don't mess with a lady or my friends, period. you gonna let these fuckers do what they want without reply then you may as well live in fear the rest of your pathetic life. the only way any semblance of respect will be brought back into society is by saying fuck no i wont stand for your shit, little chavtard.

KAEN

^^FUCKING THIS, truth right here.

KAEN

this is bullshit

they will never learn

it was your fault by replying to them

walking away wouldn't mean that you are afraid...maybe for them...or your friend

but if you care to look tough you did well

my fault? haha yeah ok!

i merely showed a disgruntled attitude to them sexually harassing my friend in the street, any human with a backbone would do the same thing - they chose to follow and pursue it, i was walking AWAY from them at the time.

Guest Dirty Protest

Its everyones duty to stand up to cunts, if everyone stands up we have right and might on our side. My partner keeps getting angry at me for telling kids to turn their music off when its annoying people on buses or just generally ponting out when shits are lacking empathy, she tells me i'll get stabbed if I keep it up. Collectively were all turning our backs and thats not how its meant to be, comrades

Archived