IGNORED

Fred McGriff

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me see if I understand; bad cg movies are video games that aren't art, good cg movies are video games that are art. Or to put it another way, video games that aren't art = Avatar.

Not even that, sorry. :closedeyes:

I wonder if the pyramids are art too. They're so big and famous and shit. Well at least hey're minimal unlike that shitty movie we keep talking about.

What were we talking about anyway and why? Isn't this a musics forum?

you don't need to click on this thread if it bugs you so much.

True that, but it irritates me and I feel needy of giving more and more opinions on the subject.

:trashbear:

we get it, you are too sophisticated and too old to care about a movie for 12-year olds. well, actually you care, as you keep posting here. so nevermind.

Actually I've consumed worse shit and loved it in the past and I still enjoy a lot things that are kinda trashy. Mostly I still post around Avatar because I'm sure we're on the same level of thought but can't seem to find that exact spot.

My English is scarily crappy today, sorry Watmm. :shrug:

Guest mafted

I wonder if the pyramids are art too. They're so big and famous and shit. Well at least hey're minimal unlike that shitty movie we keep talking about.

fucking DUMB

fucking DUMB

I apologize to anyone who was hurt or even a bit nervous because of my hatred towards different things. I'll try harder in the future.

fucking DUMB

I apologize to anyone who was hurt or even a bit nervous because of my hatred towards different things. I'll try harder in the future.

You better draw a penis to redeem yourself

fucking DUMB

You just ruining my world right now! WHY! WHY DO YOU EXISTS!

LEAVE AVATAR ALONE!!!

leave-britney-alone.jpg

Guest Mirezzi

I really didn't think it was very fun. It was, in fact, really boring. I wish I had just fast-forwarded to the part where the space marines start being dicks and the night elves retreat to Darnassus. All the expository info was unnecessary and dull.

Archived