IGNORED

Fred McGriff

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the pyramids are art too. They're so big and famous and shit. Well at least hey're minimal unlike that shitty movie we keep talking about.

What were we talking about anyway and why? Isn't this a musics forum?

fucking DUMB

I apologize to anyone who was hurt or even a bit nervous because of my hatred towards different things. I'll try harder in the future.

You better draw a penis to redeem yourself

29815_1454015870502_1236458858_31279782_4658404_n.jpg

so as the dvd and blue-ray is out now I have not seen any indication of the additional scenes that have been promised

anyone confirm this?

There is a re-release of the film in August in IMAX and other theaters... it will include the new scenes... Weta is taking 6 months to create/polish them right now. Then sometime Fall 2010 a collectors edition will come out that will also be 3D

so as the dvd and blue-ray is out now I have not seen any indication of the additional scenes that have been promised

anyone confirm this?

There is a re-release of the film in August in IMAX and other theaters... it will include the new scenes... Weta is taking 6 months to create/polish them right now. Then sometime Fall 2010 a collectors edition will come out that will also be 3D

ah ok thx

just found the article about it too:

On Thursday, which is Earth Day, Fox will release "Avatar" on DVD and Blu-ray, but James Cameron says a longer version of the film will be back in theaters in August -- and that the franchise will return with a seagoing sequel. Hero Complex contributor Patrick Kevin Day recently spoke with the filmmaker.

James Cameron blue

PD: Will we see an "Avatar" theatrical re-release this summer?

JC: We’re working on finishing an additional six minutes of the film -- which includes a lot of Weta work -- for a theatrical re-release in August. We were sold out of our Imax performances right up to the moment until they were contractually obligated to switch to “Alice in Wonderland,” so we know we left money on the table there. And the 3-D really helped “Avatar” right up until the moment that it hurt it. And it hurt it at the moment “Alice” and then “How to Train Your Dragon” and “Clash of the Titans” came in and sucked up all the 3-D screens. We went from declining 8% a week to declining 50%. Clearly, it wasn’t market forces directly; it was the availability of theaters. So we’re going to wait until there’s a time to come back in, inject the new footage into the mix and see if we can interest people in the “Avatar” experience in theaters.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2010/04/james-cameron-talks-the-enironment-the-avatar-sequel-and-more.html

I'm thrilled with the concept of exploring the oceans of Pandora. Underwater human weaponry! Fuck Yeah! That shit will be crazy in 3D... will be like old Star Wars space battles but underwater with crazy alien life. :emotawesomepm9:

I'm thrilled with the concept of exploring the oceans of Pandora. Underwater human weaponry! Fuck Yeah! That shit will be crazy in 3D... will be like old Star Wars space battles but underwater with crazy alien life. :emotawesomepm9:

LOL OMG AVATAR FANBOY ALERT.

LOL OMG AVATAR FANBOY ALERT.

lol, reading through some of this thread again and reading my posts all at once, I really do come across as an insane avatar fanboy. :facepalm:

i was going a little crazy at the time though, cause I was visiting my mom and boyfriend for the holidays, basically extreme boredom. I did really enjoy the movie though. But I can't believe how defensive I came across in parts lol

I have seen it 4 times now

I am not sure if I am going to watch it again for the additional footage

If I will I will do it probably very drunk

There is a Drukqs poster in the science lab where they keep the humans corpses while they transform (or whatever is they do) into the blue things.

Screenshot or GTFO

There is a Drukqs poster in the science lab where they keep the humans corpses while they transform (or whatever is they do) into the blue things.

Screenshot or GTFO

obvious troll is obvious

Screenshot or GTFO

obvious troll is obvious

sarcastic admin is sarcastic :cisfor:

Archived