IGNORED

does anyone else not have a life on weekends?

SR4

gotta love grad studies.

so i am in a town where i have maybe two friends at best, they are grad students as well,

all these weekends spent huddled inside with too much coffee reading 1000 pages worth of blah a week and then articles and thesi to write on the side it FUCKING HORRIBLE FDSHLGKSHG:ROITYU

please tell me im not the only one on WATMM without a weekend life right now.

Guest ezkerraldean

my masters project dictates to me a lack of social life generally. however i defy it; and allocate myself 3-4 pissup sessions a week, at the expense of the quality of my final masters project report thingy. just got home from such a pissup actually. walked home and found a chucked-out christmas card, written in russian, in an alley. i can read it and now think i'm really awesome for being able to read a russian christmas card lol. also this eve i learn that one of my old friends' friends well fancies my newly single housemate. extreme potential for entertaining consequences here

my masters project dictates to me a lack of social life generally. however i defy it; and allocate myself 3-4 pissup sessions a week, at the expense of the quality of my final masters project report thingy. just got home from such a pissup actually. walked home and found a chucked-out christmas card, written in russian, in an alley. i can read it and now think i'm really awesome for being able to read a russian christmas card lol. also this eve i learn that one of my old friends' friends well fancies my newly single housemate. extreme potential for entertaining consequences here

I had a dream that I was trying to get on a bus, and this russian chick was asking me who I was. I said I had to interview the russian czar (i said this in a fake british accent) and she asked me what kind of accent it was. I suddenly felt like a real buffoon, my accent was so bad even this russian chick was able to see through it.

Guest Dirty Protest

Im meant to be organising brackets, but its dulling my brain, so im watching a bad cam of Capitalism: A Love Story instead. I havent had a weekend life in ages.

Guest Franklin

you can sleep peacefully knowing that I'll be spending this weekend, like every other, writing psych reports. only about 15 hours worth this weekend.

friday night. my roomate is acting like a biatch so i decided not to talk to him. i'm kinda stubborn but this guy man, throwing tantrums and shit. i'm locked in my room, wishing i had some cash to buy something to eat.

I've become pretty socially retarded, lack of a job and study gets in the way of it all.

Off to football later though, half of me can't be fucked with the 400 mile round trip.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Studying is fucking up my weekends too. I keep going out and getting drunk and wasting my weekend feeling hungover when I need to be working. Also spent a lot of time courting a lady when I should be revising but I felt the timing was crucial. As a result of these two factors I feel sick today and my testicle aches.

gotta love grad studies.

so i am in a town where i have maybe two friends at best, they are grad students as well,

all these weekends spent huddled inside with too much coffee reading 1000 pages worth of blah a week and then articles and thesi to write on the side it FUCKING HORRIBLE FDSHLGKSHG:ROITYU

please tell me im not the only one on WATMM without a weekend life right now.

I usually work Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights when everyone else is out getting drunk so I don't really go out often :D I feel your pain :/ (particularly because I'm usually surrounded by drink yet am not allowed to drink anything....)

you can sleep peacefully knowing that I'll be spending this weekend, like every other, writing psych reports. only about 15 hours worth this weekend.

Do you study psychology at uni/college? If so, what degree are you studying for just out of interest?

I work evenings, so it's a bummer when there's some awesome party that's happening on a Saturday and I'm stuck doing sound for Joe Bob's Terrible Country Ensemble. I drink for free, though.

And I go out like four nights a week anyway.

:trashbear:

so i read one book, half done for thursdays due date, playing some hearts of iron II, baking a pizza, and drinking some blackberry beer..its snowing out....im feeling a bit better about things.

Archived