IGNORED

what is life?

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

what am i? who are you? what is consciousness? when did it start? is it beyond time? what is time? why are we existing?

so first there was nothing. then out of nothing came something. then out of something came an event, then the universe existed, then planets and stars eventually existed, then bacteria, then bugs and mammals, and then monkeys, and then humans, and now us? is the truth so incredibly real that when we encounter it we immediately deny it? or do we still not understand?

how can we even exist? how can a problem exist? perhaps problems are only a product of a mammalian mind, and outside of that mind, the universe functions on a level of complete perfection. still then, the issue of suffering remains. how could this paradox of unspeakable evil exist? why is it that we must realize our own selves, including our own death, yet have to live our lives in fear of this inevitable outcome?

i dont know about you, but this isnt really working out for me. i mean, when i was younger, i didnt really realize any of this, nobody does, then we learned the truth, and we are so against it, we spend our entire lives trying to effect the outcome of the experience. i have a problem, a big one. it is the above, i will spend the rest of my life trying to figure it out, or die trying. im not one to make sharp, abrupt statements like that, but i honestly dont think i have a choice

and as if this wasnt hard enough, now ive got to go be a slave to elitist globalists, and spend the rest of my life paying for a small wooden box to live in and some food, so i dont starve, freeze, or get murdered

jesus christ

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

*jumps off a bridge*

except if you were to do that, you might as well take out some evil globalists and get taken out in a reign of gunfire

"the unexamined life is pretty damn fun"

-lumpenprotle

in fact, its so much fun, that i want to spend the rest of my life not examining it, yet, against my will, im inevitably intelligent enough to realize that this will lead to my own demise, so to make this choice, is one of a dishonest kind, to live a lie, and we all know where dishonestly leads....absolutely nowhere

there is beauty in many things the truth isnt that important and the meanings are not important either. life is an experience which we are blessed to have and we need to make the best of it and do what we can for ourselves and eachother. always remember to do whats right and to have a good time. dont get yourself down and dont do drugs because you dont need them and they are an abomination to life and your true self. doing them will not enlighten you, they will take you further from the truth and deeper into this void you have found yourself in.

Guest Helper ET

there is beauty in many things the truth isnt that important and the meanings are not important either. life is an experience which we are blessed to have and we need to make the best of it and do what we can for ourselves and eachother. always remember to do whats right and to have a good time. dont get yourself down and dont do drugs because you dont need them and they are an abomination to life and your true self. doing them will not enlighten you, they will take you further from the truth and deeper into this void you have found yourself in.

FUCK YOU

yeah I'm going with this :emotawesomepm9:

FUCK YOU

:trashbear:

Archived