IGNORED

roger ebert is dying in increments

Guest chax

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

I want Roger (and all the fucking critics) to make a movie themselves ..

They seem to know soooo much about movies .. the final product should be PERFECT

he's written several. and no, you're wrong. next time you have anything remotely critical to say about anything, maybe you should remember that you said this and shut up.

in any case, i've always been a huge fan of ebert. even if i completely disagree with his take on a movie, he's articulate enough to let me know if i will still like it or not

article made me cry.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I want Roger (and all the fucking critics) to make a movie themselves ..

They seem to know soooo much about movies .. the final product should be PERFECT

interesting theory

HOLY FUCK HIS JAW IS LIKE HANGING OFF HIS FACE JESUS CHRIST

i actually gasped when i saw it. scared the bajeesus outta me

Guest Funktion

he's like a cyborg from a paul verhoeven film now, his decadent lifestyle caused him to lose half his face but he's still out there in cybercity every night necking cocaine and gunning down orphans for sport

• 1 month later...

he's like a cyborg from a paul verhoeven film now, his decadent lifestyle caused him to lose half his face but he's still out there in cybercity every night necking cocaine and gunning down orphans for sport

лол

Archived