IGNORED

Just orderd me some D&D soda

Guest Fishtank

Guest Franklin

I'll just add that the "natural" boylan soda are 100%natural with nothing artificial and no preservatives. I order these up from the states they're so good.

the only soda i drink is coca-cola, out of a can. never a bottle. and preferably the german coca-cola (which a few stores here stock). it's richer in sugar and caffeiney goodness.

All the pound shops stock German coke, maybe 'cause its cheaper or something?

Guest Fishtank

I could never get on board with the Jones. I tried about 3 flavors and each a fail. I like a hard fucking carbonation; where it feels like it's gonna burn your mouth out (Schweppe's raspberry ginger ale, Mountain Dew, etc.). The Jones felt like a limp syrup being delivered. If someone mentions another one that's good, I'll give it a go.

have you had the strawberry lime?

that's my favorite

Nice, how much was that with shipping?

I might as well have ordered Cristal with the rapper

baller status only

dizzam. for shizzle?

$23 to ship it and $18 for the soda

it's $72 if you want next day UPS, but it's a 2 week wait regardless so I don't see the point

$23 to ship it and $18 for the soda

it's $72 if you want next day UPS, but it's a 2 week wait regardless so I don't see the point

that's a straight-up LOL right there.

Guest Fishtank

I think they do it every year

in 05 it was

image_jonessoda_2005_box_regional1.jpg

The national version of the Holiday Pack is exclusively available at Target, while the regional version is a little harder to come by. What flavors are on tap for 2005? The national version contains Turkey & Gravy, Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie.

image_jonessoda_2005_bottles_regional1.jpg

Meanwhile, those lucky enough to track down the regional edition can enjoy Turkey & Gravy, Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Paté, Corn on the Cob, and Pecan Pie.

why are fizzy drinks so much nicer out of a can? i cant even drink them out a bottle.

I'm the total opposite. Soda out of a glass bottle is infinitely better than soda out of a can.

It's like beer that way.

glass bottles are not an option when you are both poor and live in britain.

but i do agree with you on the glass front. the only place youl get them here is restaurants though.

i got a holiday pack of jones soda one year. it was very creepy, the sodas tasted exactly like the foods they were based on. however, it's a novelty, not meant to be enjoyed. one flavor was peptobismol, haha. the key lime pie flavor (or cherry pie? i don't remember) was really good, that's the only one i actually drank.

Archived