IGNORED

Youtube changes.

Guest countchocula

Guest countchocula

I was just surfing youtube and they did a massive change in their layout. When you search instead of exiting the video you were watching and bringing you to the list of matches it just minimizes the video. While this probably sounds more convenient/effective I really don't like the way they implemented it. I think the new search function is less accurate as well.

Edit: I guess it's not that big of a deal. I was just shocked because youtube has been the same for years.

It was Coney Island, they called Coney Island the playground of the world.

There was no place like it, in the whole world, like Coney Island when I was a youngster.

No place in the world like it, and it was so fabulous. Now it's shrunk down to almost nothing...you see.

And, uh, I still remember in my mind how things used to be, and...uh, you know, I feel very bad.

But people from all over the world came here...from all over the world...it was the playground they called it the playground of the world...over here.

Anyways, you see, I...uh...you know...I even got, when I was very small, I even got lost at Coney Island, but they found me...on the...on the beach.

And we used to sleep on the beach here, sleep overnight..they don't do that anymore. Things changed...you see.

They don't sleep anymore on the beach.

Calm the fuck up

Guest countchocula

I don't see any change at all?

I wonder if it is because you aren't from the US. Maybe they decided to test it on the US user base to see how the new layout is received.

Ever since Google bought youtube, they introduced HD and then vimeo and now advertisements before some videos, and pop ups below. The speed of the site has been drastically crippled and more and more record companies/movie companies have been scanning the place for copyright infringement. When YouTube first came out, and it was pretty much no holds barred, it was spectacular, but it was obvious it wasn't going to be that way forever. Despite all that, it's still a great resource.

I read that google test new stuff all the time on the youtube site randomly, maybe you got lucky. :D

That would explain a lot in my case. I am a bit baffled when people say that youtube doesn't change, because I am often seeing strange new features appear and then disappear in a few days.

Guest Ivan Lennovitz

I fucking hate it. I still have a YT account from way back but can not log in without connecting it with my google account, which I will not do, you fucking bastards!

Archived