IGNORED

Johnny Cash Appreciation thread.

chassis

Johnny Cash. As music stars go his light proberbly shines the brightest in my eyes. Fucking legend.

This is one of my favorite recent songs by him. It was written by Sting which my mind finds hard to grapple with, but even so.

America IV is an amazing album. Sure almost all of them are covers but he transforms them into something so different, it feels like they were the original versions.

When the Man Comes Around was his though wasn't it? I think so. That's one of my favourites from the album.

America IV is an amazing album. Sure almost all of them are covers but he transforms them into something so different, it feels like they were the original versions.

When the Man Comes Around was his though wasn't it? I think so. That's one of my favourites from the album.

It was his ye, thats why I stuck it up there.

Edit: I agree about him making them his own though.

the rick rubin gravedancing is shit shit shit

live at folsom prison on the other hand... i don't have another record in my collection that makes me think 'wtf, someone is going to get killed'

the atmosphere on that record is pure electricity and it is incredibly awesome.

Archived