IGNORED

Hello I need a second of your time

Dpek

Guest Ominous

Te abres? - Spanish

In Mexico they might also think you're asking: "Do you chicken out?", rather than "do you open yourself?" because we use a lot of double-meaning..

Guest Rabid

Do you open yourself? I still don't know what you mean.

I could do it in Korean for you, but will your system display Korean letters properly?

I think he means "are you capable of opening?" or "can you be opened?" Like, a door would answer yes.

I can say it in polish, but never learned to write anything, and google translator isn't helping me get the right phrase.

Oh, in spanish it would be "¿te abras?" I think

edit: actually, Ominous above me has it right, I forgot that it was abrir and not abrar

Japanese: anata jishin wo hiraku ka

Or, on a more humourous note:

かを開くと、自分Goatseサン

ka wo hiraku to , jibun Goatse-san

hmm, i would've said : anata no hiraku imasu ka.

thats without translator, however...

Guest Bramsworth

かを開くと、自分Goatseサン

You're close with the first sentence Joyrex, though the 2nd thing about Goatse makes no sense at all. hexagon sun's text is all grammatically incorrect though :x

Is "Do you open?" supposed to be a more obscured way of saying "Are you openable/do you show your true self to others/Do you open yourself to others?" or something more meaningful like that? If so then literally saying "do you open yourself" in other languages might not make much sense, but I only have an understanding of just a couple other languages myself.

I suppose if you're really going for the literal meaning to "open" yourself, you'd say in Japanese "自分を開きますか". That actually can be taken to mean opening yourself to others I think, so it works both ways.

Guest Babar

かを開くと、自分Goatseサン

I remember there is a kanji key/radical that means "between the legs". Maybe you should use this one.

In french do you open is quite ambiguous. That could mean, "do you cut yourself open" which is extra bizarre.

So i would simply translate it as "est-ce que tu baises" which is way less ambiguous.

Archived