IGNORED

Neo Ouija

Redruth

Neo Ouija

8a85249adebec1266649c084c80ef726.jpg

Neo Ouija, originally led by Lee Norris (Metamatics / Norken) and the breeding ground for artists such as

Xela, Deru, Praveen, Kettel, Geiom and more, sadly closed its doors in 2005. Apparently, this was merely a temporary

hiatus, as the dedicated Martin Hirsch has recently reopened Neo Ouija with a fresh new stable of relevant, contemporary artists.

41PE0B8VCHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

i use to really like neo ouija, got big into metamatics, bauri, deru, and accelera deck.

anyone else collect off this label?

i'm a bit hesitant with this new wave of releases (climnoizer sounds a bit interesting). shame lee norris isn't

involved anymore.

what happened to bauri? i still put his music's on all the time, he kinda fell off the map?

metamatics and accelera deck have been fairly quiet for the last couple of years too?

I have the 3 Jak & Dive album by Metamatics, I loved it when I listened to it those few times. I'll have to give it another listen seeing as I've discarded it for quite a while.

41PE0B8VCHL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

i use to really like neo ouija, got big into metamatics, bauri, deru, and accelera deck.

anyone else collect off this label?

I never collected, but I did get into Metamatics a few years ago and have the one pictured and Rewired in My Manor on CD, a couple others on MP3 (including one Norken I think, have to check from home). I enjoyed them for a bit but ultimately they didn't leave a lasting impression on me. Might go for a revisit soon.

Archived