IGNORED

Best name, avatar, signature awards...

Guest Conor74

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms-dos

too many to pick just one. BCM's cloud police is a standout. sometimes i like to get stoned and just look at everyone's shit. i've never seen a forum where there's so much weirdness and awesomeness. way to go, weirdos.

too many to pick just one. BCM's cloud police is a standout. sometimes i like to get stoned and just look at everyone's shit. i've never seen a forum where there's so much weirdness and awesomeness. way to go, weirdos.

this

Guest bitroast

av-881.png

ha! this feels like the first time getting any sort of acknowledgement on the forum!

i remember first melbourne watmm meet up, betty saying something along lines of "you're the one with the mash avatar".

no don't:( has to be the funniest avatar+name.

who has/had the avatar with the head wrapped in bandages looking around? first time i noticed it was moving was amazing.

and glass plates avatar back when it was crashing everyones browsers was pretty great.

I really like this one:

av-5172.gif

makes me laugh every time I see it

and Freds idea with changing the head all day is still classic

it was even more funny when he changed it to a windows default wallpaper for some time lol

Guest leprechaun

This was before your time Conor, but my vagina monster avatar that someone later 'shopped a leprechaun hat onto was by far the best watmm has seen.

590649qt9.gif

2001337146504561836rs.jpg

Archived