IGNORED

South Park Season 14

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

southpark5_1.jpg

14th kicked off pretty well IMHO (even if the subject was slightly belated past its prime moment for lolz) ((glad they finally tapped into the lols of the situation the way that only south park can)) I don't think we have to worry too much about this being a boring season.

"I repeat, we have a turd in the punchbowl"

turd_in_punchbowl.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JW Modestburns

I thought southpark studios used to have the full episode up on the same night as it was aired...

damn it!

I thought it was a good episode, didn't really expect to be rolling on the floor, I was quite amused by it and that's the most I can really expect from free entertainment. I know that the interception of LoLz is well based on mood, can't really expect to be in prime form mindset to laugh your tits off @ all times. So if entertainment doesn't lead me to being bored and discontent:I am happy and know that in a different mindset I might of enjoyed it more.

I've seen things that don't make me laugh at all and then I realize it was just my mood go back and watch it and my tits are pointing to Jupiter

Edit:stoned miss typezor

this just in: jesse james cheats on sandra bullock. that damn sex addiction.

haha yeh I saw that... teh whore he reportedly had an affair with for 10 months is pretty haggered manlyish old lookin wanna be kat von dee bitch.. I mean I would tap it once but 10 month affair? cracka is dumb

s-MICHELLE-MCGEE-JESSE-JAMES-AFFAIR-PHOTO-PIC-large.jpg

I repeat...

turd_in_punchbowl.jpg

Guest Coalbucket PI

Was okay, main gag was pretty much worn out in the boardroom scene at the start. I will always laugh at asphyxywank jokes though

Guest illfly mandog

i think this was just another O.K. episode. the punchbowl thing is pretty good though. they have been working in the same formula for years now. im ready to be shocked again. like it was in the old days.

its a little bit surprising to me that South Park has made such a good run of doing ripped from the headlines (from like 1 week ago) stories on their show to make it seem ultra culturally relevant, much more than any other show... and they would do Tiger woods?!? holy shit bad move

i think they've lost it now. it was a fantastic show, but to keep something fresh and original for 14 seasons is an incredible achievement, and i think they lost it after season 10 frankly. my favourite episodes tend to be the earlier ones that arent based entirely around being a parody of recent pop culture.

Guest 277: 930-933

I felt there was a dip around seasons 9-12 but then the show picked up.

And there seems to be a pretty good balance between current event episodes and more character based storylines.

Didn't finish watching this season's opener though, didn't really grab me, might come back later.

say you didn't hella lolz rofl whatever, but I really don't see how you could frown against south park doing topical episodes on real life over dramatized events in the news that everyone's freaking out and being uber annoying ricky retardo over. I would be happy if every south park episode discussed something in the world that is driving me insane and needs to be addressed.

current society is really fucking stupid, they need to be laughed at and shown the level of ricky retardo in their way of thinking.

the topical news based episodes making fun of the stupid shit people are saying in the world aren't necessarily celebrity based episodes IMHO, its just the way the news is, they base the stories on a few celebrities to bring in attention and then it instantly becomes a much deeper discussion that American's primarily have a completely ricky retardo reasoning about.

One of the best ways to completely remove the power in something taken so seriously is to make fun of it to extreme. If South Park helps make celebrities look as stupid as they are, I'm all for it.

With comedy shows this popular they really have the ability to change a few minds about subjects and slightly reduce stupidity.

Archived