IGNORED

fieldtriqp - skraps from the past

Guest zzz

stuff from 04-06, took these down long ago but some are back as well as some different ones. you can dl a zip file (36mb) with all 11 tracks + front and back cover art here: nivla skraps zip

1 onwhypr

2 clover

3 smog

4 2tatis (edit)

5 ahnahhnna1.5

6 beverly floats

7 avftr

8 closed

9 early

10 june from space

11 mnlt

definitely not my best work. just various songs that didn't go on any albums for one reason or another.

thanks for listening :)

Guest Mrs Jynx

Great melodies, great chords, great tracks!!! what more is there to say??? scrapped??? why?? they are all fantastic. I especially like 'Clover' - you have to finish this - its brilliant!

:cat:

some nice melodies, others just sound derivative.......your alot better now, even back then production wise, the sound is down;-)

ahhahhna my fav.

nice little tidbits. it's like walking into a painter's studio after he's died and seeing what he was working on.

of course, these tracks remind me of my own failure at collaborating.

twilights and clover make me yearn for your older stuff.

Guest Promo

Wo I had no idea you posted like 10 odd 'scraps' as you call it. I was expecting maybe 2 or 3. :laughing: Its gonna be a while before I get through all these and then give my comments. Peace. :cool:

First track is really nice. Just supa lush and chilled. I'm just straight into this and 'get' it from the get go. Thats some doing to go 'straight' to the heart like that with your tunes. Yeah it was very short but ever so sweet. Yeah just like a nice lil 1 min BOC number although its clearly the Fieldy style. Very bloody nice. I get the impression this thread is gonna become a long one.

Guest Promo

OMG 'Snow Day'!!! Wo this is definitely the nicest excerpt yet!!! Wo those notes are supa lush!!! Right off the lush scale my man!!! Like some notes taken out of John Barry's finest orchestrations!! Killer! On a par with BOC no doubt! Supa lush 30sec piece. No wonder u gave up on that!! I mean where do you take it when it so strong to start with? Thats gotta be the nicest bit of music I've heard probably this year. Very impressive.

Guest Promo

Yeah I'm definitely on point with Mrs J about 'Clover'. Yeah another very fine sounding piece!! Definitely one to extend or 'finish'. The rest so far could be deemed as sounding 'complete' but with this track one yearns for more definitely. It got my juices going and I wanted more. What I can say some people have it and some don't and you got it. Odd to say but I think these 'scrapes' alone have been more enjoyable than some of the other stuff you posted recently. This stuff so far has really surpassed my expectations big time. :cool:

awesomeness! I'm dling right now! I am not sure if I have heard any of these yet? AWESOMENESS! Thanks fieldy...I will post comments soon! I'm excited!

loaf

• 10 months later...
hey these are nice. got any more recent stuff i can listen to without paying?

Ha ha this is freaky - this shit being bumped up after about 8 months! I've got shitload of Fieldy.

Archived