IGNORED

Karl Pilkington

Boxing Day

Guest RadarJammer

I always hated that music they're using, making Karl a clown. It demolishes the whole thing a bit.

i love it, reminds of this game...

discworld1.jpg

really? season 3 opener was one of the unfunniest thing's i've ever seen. Its so fake hollywood feeling I bet it would be a big hit between Dancing with the Stars and Bachelorette

you're just being an hater for the sake of it, i know what you mean but damn, that was funny nonetheless...

not really, i was introduced to the original podcast on watmm and ended up being a big fan and listening to every episode but to me the charm has been inbred out out of this karl pilkington $ham. it's something I want to like because I adore the original karl character and karl/gervais dynamic but now i'm scratching my head that this is passing the mustard for anyone who liked the podcast. it seems like old milk from the bottom shelf.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
im gonna come back and re-iterate how much i despise ricky gervais. watching him repeat what karl says in a high pitched voice and then guffawing like a 12 year old girl is actually just embarrasing to watch. my 9 year old cousin has a sense of humour more advanced than him.

fake or not, this season has been fucking hilarious compared to season 2, which i thought was pretty dull.

:emotawesomepm9:

i still hate ricky gervais, but i can deal with it because hes only in the program for about 2 minutes. i think karl is great. adding warrick was a great idea.

i actually quite like extras aswell, extras works because gervais plays a sad, humourless, complete and utter wanker, which im beginning to realise is easy for him to act because thats who he actually is.

Guest bitroast

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="messiaen" data-cid="1919688" data-time="1355862598"><p>

fake or not, this season has been fucking hilarious compared to season 2, which i thought was pretty dull.</p></blockquote>

My thoughts exactly. Some did seem a bit forced, or scripted, or acted. But it was definitely enjoyable / hilarious at parts and yes, miles better than the pretty dull season 2.

Archived