IGNORED

Karl Pilkington

Boxing Day

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl went to see some sort of strip show with guys and girls. He said his eyes were drawn to the guys when they all stripped down at once.

Steve: Why did you do that?

Karl: Well you do do that.

Ricky: doo doo? Why were you looking at his doo doo?

The XFM shows are funnier also because they can't curse and have to go around it. I laughed out loud hearing Karl try to mute Ricky's mic when he was saying "holi fook" and actually only muted the "holi" part. Or when they talk about "cock" or other things and Karl goes "alright we've done it now." and tries to move on.

Also the XFM shows are the only times Karl is brought to laughter.

ALL "Songs of Phrase" had me laughing outloud. along with Karl putting him self in films

One bit I never got though. WHen Karl is in "A Christmas Carol" and says the joke about Bob Marley liking donuts (?) with "Jam in" scrooge laughs then Karl says "Garlic Bread" and ricky bursts out... why did he say Garlic Bread?

Karl went to see some sort of strip show with guys and girls. He said his eyes were drawn to the guys when they all stripped down at once.

Steve: Why did you do that?

Karl: Well you do do that.

Ricky: doo doo? Why were you looking at his doo doo?

The XFM shows are funnier also because they can't curse and have to go around it. I laughed out loud hearing Karl try to mute Ricky's mic when he was saying "holi fook" and actually only muted the "holi" part. Or when they talk about "cock" or other things and Karl goes "alright we've done it now." and tries to move on.

Also the XFM shows are the only times Karl is brought to laughter.

ALL "Songs of Phrase" had me laughing outloud. along with Karl putting him self in films

One bit I never got though. WHen Karl is in "A Christmas Carol" and says the joke about Bob Marley liking donuts (?) with "Jam in" scrooge laughs then Karl says "Garlic Bread" and ricky bursts out... why did he say Garlic Bread?

Agreed, this killed me the first time I heard it.

The garlic bread bit is a reference to a bit Peter Kay done in Phoenix Nights, it's a "hilarious" catchphrase.

• 3 months later...

That was one of the funniest 45 minutes of television ever.

I love how Karl keeps dissing Warrick, "he's not a real actor, he dresses up as goblins and bears in star wars"

hahah.

Guest Frankie5fingers

hey, so are they not airing the special in the US? cause i cant find it listed anywhere. or are they pushing the American showing back?

Guest RadarJammer

That was one of the funniest 45 minutes of television ever.

I love how Karl keeps dissing Warrick, "he's not a real actor, he dresses up as goblins and bears in star wars"

hahah.

really? season 3 opener was one of the unfunniest thing's i've ever seen. Its so fake hollywood feeling I bet it would be a big hit between Dancing with the Stars and Bachelorette

im gonna come back and re-iterate how much i despise ricky gervais. watching him repeat what karl says in a high pitched voice and then guffawing like a 12 year old girl is actually just embarrasing to watch. my 9 year old cousin has a sense of humour more advanced than him.

I always hated that music they're using, making Karl a clown. It demolishes the whole thing a bit.

i love it, reminds of this game...

discworld1.jpg

really? season 3 opener was one of the unfunniest thing's i've ever seen. Its so fake hollywood feeling I bet it would be a big hit between Dancing with the Stars and Bachelorette

you're just being an hater for the sake of it, i know what you mean but damn, that was funny nonetheless...

I saw it today and it seems a lot like the previous seasons. It a fun show but nothing to rave about. I am a bit sad because it seems over postproduced. I'd rather just watch longer scenes of whatever than all the cutting all the time.

Archived