Lucid Rhythms 4-5

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle 5:30-6:30

Mark Jones 6:30 - 7:30

Earl Grey 8-9

Oxynucid 9-10

Idiron Soundtrack 10-11

Mark Swift 11-12

Gareth Clarke 12-1

Jesus! I just looked for trains from Norwich - £100+!!!

Though, there is one train the day before that is £26! There are a few watmmers coming up the night before...something to think about? :shrug:

If you go on the day itll cost less than half that. Train fares are a pain in the arse. I was once given an online quote of £240 from London to Liverpool, but on the day across the counter it was about £55. Or could you not get a local train to Leeds/Sheffield or somewere closer and change, they usually work out much much cheaper.

Appreciate that PB, nice of you to take the time to check the trains :beer: . It is usually pretty steep for me to travel to the Northwest when I visit my folks, I usually expect to pay about £80 on the day. The main thing stopping me though is that I'm a (very mature, read: old) student in my final year, and work is getting to be what you could call crucial, plus I'm on a placement as well which involves working weekends. Realistically I'd need to pull off a miracle plus have the time off to come. Thanks again though mate, rooting for you and :trashbear:, hopefully it'll just the first of more...?

Ah, no probs man and good luck!!

Oh, and I will see how this one goes down, if a success then absolutely I will organise some more. Though I think someone is trying to organise the next one in London because everyone is crying that its too far to come to manchester or something...

We shall see.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Though I think someone is trying to organise the next one in London because everyone is crying that its too far to come to manchester or something...

We shall see.

anyone would think that London is the fucking capital of the UK or something...

Though I think someone is trying to organise the next one in London because everyone is crying that its too far to come to manchester or something...

We shall see.

It's not like there aren't enough events going on regularly in London as it is.

We shall see.

It's not like there aren't enough events going on regularly in London as it is.

exactly.

to be honest, fuck London. and i'm from the south!

trashbear is the north :trashbear:

Guest placidburp

1. Odan - Bunk

2. Mrs Jynx - Mazzjutant (Remix of Oxynucid)

3. Tim Exile - Family Galaxy

4. Kallipolis - Destroy it

5. Staz - Ashes to Ashes(cover)

6. Stoofa - Nutfucker

7. Aniline - Prune (Mrs Jynx Remix)

8. Koolmorf Widesen - Vacuum Square

9. Ochre - Bass Recorder (Ochre Remix)

10. Wisp - Bottoms Up, Charlie Longfeet

11. Gassyoh - Boomer Smell

12. Dong - 303 not owned

13. Takadanobaba (??) _090303

14. Kallipolis - Temporary Scene Rinse

15. Fieldtriqp - Elk Beach

16. Sonic Youth - Little Trouble Girl

17. Twenty Knives - Royal Holy Mountain

Guest placidburp

:cerious:

:cisfor:

Guest placidburp

Bad(ish) news. For some reason, the guy who organises the bands has only just found out today that we have to cut the music at 11pm due to some licensing shit! Which means we will have to start an hour earlier and I have to cut my set completely! FUCKS SAKE!!

I will put a new set list up later for everyone who is playing, I'm afraid someone will have to have the dreaded first slot now.

Can't believe this shit!

This whole motherfucker better be archived so I can recreate ::trashbear:: @ my house. I'm gonna buy a bunch of LSD and invite my friends over. There will be a grill and a couple stages set up in my basement with a light show and well stocked bar. Anyone able to attend is invited.

Guest Happosai

*delurks*

I'll be coming along to this!

@Placidburp: If you are who I think you are, you know me...this is Geoff, worked with Miriam! :)

[Happosai]

Guest placidburp

*delurks*

I'll be coming along to this!

@Placidburp: If you are who I think you are, you know me...this is Geoff, worked with Miriam! :)

[Happosai]

Think you got me mixed up with someone else mate!? But see you there anyway!

Hope you guys have a blast. I will be at home working on a Saturday during Trashbear so it will be the perfect time to stream it live. Seriously hoping you get it worked out!!!

:braindance::beer:

Guest placidburp

Thanks!

I will keep everyone updated. Oscillik will be getting there early enough so we can have a few test runs, I don't see there being a problem....

:beer:

Archived