IGNORED

:trashbear: 26th June Salford, Manchester

Guest placidburp

Guest Happosai

Excellent gig! Top tunes and friendly people! Maybe see some of you Mancsters at other electronic gigs around town (anyone going to this? Edit: Bugger! Just realised I'll be at Beatherder then...).

[Happosai]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

Excellent gig! Top tunes and friendly people! Maybe see some of you Mancsters at other electronic gigs around town (anyone going to this? Edit: Bugger! Just realised I'll be at Beatherder then...).

[Happosai]

Mate, really nice to meet you, seen you round lots of places in town before, you totally remind me of Stef from Vidz! :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Jimbob

I feel absolutely grim.

Top night though and that pub is great, everyone was safe as houses too :rolleyes:

Set uploading now

Guest Happosai
Mate, really nice to meet you, seen you round lots of places in town before, you totally remind me of Stef from Vidz! :emotawesomepm9:

Hehe...well it makes a change from who I usually get compared to...

[Happosai]

Guest placidburp

Just counted up the money from last night and we raised £116 for christies! I'm really chuffed, I was honestly expecting around the £50 mark!

Thanks to everyone who donated(it was the majority of us guys that did!)And cheers Idrn for flogging your CDs! :D I'm really happy that we made that much with the small amount of people that turned up.

Respect! :emotawesomepm9:

Edit: I found out earlier that my close friend lost his mother to cancer yesterday, I will dedicate the money we raised to her when I send the money off to them.

Just counted up the money from last night and we raised £116 for christies! I'm really chuffed, I was honestly expecting around the £50 mark!

Thanks to everyone who donated(it was the majority of us guys that did!)And cheers Idrn for flogging your CDs! :D I'm really happy that we made that much with the small amount of people that turned up.

Edit: I found out earlier that my close friend lost his mother to cancer yesterday, I will dedicate the money we raised to her when I send the money off to them.

Good on you, nice work you lot. And PB, sounds like you've done her proud.

good stuff!

great to meet some of the WATTM crew in the flesh, everyone was cool and very supportive of eachother :cool:

hope there's another event in the near future :beer:

Sorry I never made it - didnt finish work until about 3pm, and the thought of a bus to Oxford then a 3 hour train journey then getting to Salford didnt seem that appealing :facepalm: Plus the fact my missus was on call all weekend and she couldnt come along either.

Sounds like you guys all had a blast though - I gave a load of stuff to the local hospise charity shop last week so consider my donation to the cause made :smile:

If there is to be a trashbear 2 - (trashbears? trashcub? tra2hbear?) then ill get on it!

Guest placidburp

Idea for next meet up, without the music(not instead of a gig, as well as) - how about camping for a few days somewhere? It must be somewhere where we can make a fire that we can also make a bit of noise without disturbing anyone! Complete long shot, but does anyone know of a place like this?

I'm a bit drunk now so this is probably a ridiculous idea...

dunno, camping could be a bit dodge. i think the gash collective and associates (who jimbob and messaen are familiar with too) do some outdoorsy rave shenanigans. personally i'd like to see trashbear2 at ginglik!

no idea, last time i spoke to any of them was when i played a 08/09 new years warehouse rave in liverpool... a bit psytrancey but theyre good eggs!

Guest Jimbob

dunno, camping could be a bit dodge. i think the gash collective and associates (who jimbob and messaen are familiar with too) do some outdoorsy rave shenanigans. personally i'd like to see trashbear2 at ginglik!

Gash is a good laugh but the tunes aren't really that great. And there's alot of kids running round on Mkat bopping to dubstep....

not very WATMM

Guest placidburp

Hmm.. yes that sounds quite nightmarish really.

Anyone any suggestions? That Ginglik thing sounds good, that's nothing to do with Gash is it?

Guest margaret thatcher

trashbear at ginglik, must be done.

i shall make better music for it, if i'm invited onto the bill.

if i'm not, i'm organising my own night, cunts!

:diablo:

Archived