IGNORED

Dew-Covered Sleeping Insects

zazen

GGD__header.jpg

Bleep get in on the dewish action too.

Our remarkably striking image for our newsletter header this week belongs to the sleeve of the highly anticipated new album from Brooklyn’s Gang Gang Dance. Another little gem in their still-growing discography, now on their new home of 4AD.

GGD__header.jpg

Bleep get in on the dewish action too.

Our remarkably striking image for our newsletter header this week belongs to the sleeve of the highly anticipated new album from Brooklyn’s Gang Gang Dance. Another little gem in their still-growing discography, now on their new home of 4AD.

gang gang dance ey, i bet they were lazy, and just killed the insect* the day before, so that it would still be where they placed it, in the morning.

* - Just like they kill music.

They probably just bought that pic from the dude that woke up at 3am and walked around the forest and started snappin' dem pics!

I have a feeling Gang Gang Dance might be choosing their covers based on our 'most IDM' tournament in order to curry favour.

Guest analogue wings

like when kenny loggins was a wattum meme and afx named a track after him?

Kenny Loggins is probably my favourite retro american singer. Seriosolutely.

lol, i saw a reference to loggins in the comments section to an al di meola track on youtube.

I saw him on tour supporting this album in 1976 in Saratoga, NY at the race track, opening for Kenny Loggins. Al was ridiculously good. I walked out on the ever-fruity Kenny Loggins.

reference

Well, Dew Covered Insects got knocked out by Windows 95 in the semi-finals.

I was rooting for the insects all the way, but I gotta say that the Gang Gang Dance cover and Bleep newsletter, although awesome, kind of hurt the cause a bit because it would have made the resulting tribute album seem like a Gang Gang Dance Bandwagon Jump Jump.

Early tomorrow morning though, if you are awake, remember that out there in the grass or the woods, all over the world, unseen and unmoving, are thousands of insects covered in dew looking as IDM as fuck.

Well, Dew Covered Insects got knocked out by Windows 95 in the semi-finals.

I was rooting for the insects all the way, but I gotta say that the Gang Gang Dance cover and Bleep newsletter, although awesome, kind of hurt the cause a bit because it would have made the resulting tribute album seem like a Gang Gang Dance Bandwagon Jump Jump.

Early tomorrow morning though, if you are awake, remember that out there in the grass or the woods, all over the world, unseen and unmoving, are thousands of insects covered in dew looking as IDM as fuck.

QFT

Archived