IGNORED

All You Ever Wanted To Know About The Lifetime Members Forum

Joyrex

Guest abusivegeorge

what should he have done instead of lying when paying members demand access to the LTM forum but do not fit in there?

That didn't really happen. The whole scenario was does it exist/doesn't it exist and no one outside of the LTM (except me) really knew/had proof (well until now obviously, looks like somebody else found the same forum flaw I did).

Ignoring the fact that you are being disingenuous, there were other people who had proof, and who have had proof for quite a while, but they kept schtum for various reasons.

I think there is a distinction to be made between understanding both the arguments for and against the LTM forum, and those who have a vested interest in maintaining a certain position. You may not agree with the argument, or believe that counter arguments hold greater weight, or simply that the argument is inconsequential. But a lot of people seem to have problems getting their head around both sides. But then that's the internet for you.

I believe it was kakapo who originally brought up the issue of donations. He did not demand access, but simply pointed out that if you ask for donations for server costs for a forum, you should be transparent about the nature of the forum.

Also, unsuccessful nomination threads should be made public.

I only like the idea a closed vip forum itself which does not come from disingenuous motives but from my experiences on other forums with similar setups

Sorry, should have been clearer, the disingenuous comment was directed at george.

Lol at disingenuous :rolleyes:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baps in

23615_1415497945109_1162407760_31272698_1030567_n.jpg

baps out

pm? lols

fucking LOL I don't remember any of this shit, feel free to PM me though I wouldn't complain in being sent such pictures :spiteful: (nor do I remember any of the said people involved.... I feel left out from all the drama :( )

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i would love to have beneboi back. i most definitely need not see weed's bewbs.

fixt

weeds complete absence from watmm is one of the most important positive scenario's for this forum

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeh... wrong... weed is a dumb ugly soul in my opinion, she serves no good purpose in my opinion

Guest abusivegeorge

I am actually a little bit (maybe a lot) in love with Beneboi and I would for him to come back.

Give me one good (valid) reason I should unban Lion.

The thing about lion is that he actually puts effort into contributing a lot of his own original humor to watmm, whereas a lot of people here just copy and paste the latest meme from reddit or wherever. The reason he was banned was simply a misunderstanding of his kind of humor, and having his presence back at watmm would re-energize general banter and be a welcome addition. I believe everyone deserves a second chance at a lot of things, plus you can tell he really misses this place.

The thing about lion is that he actually puts effort into contributing a lot of his own original humor to watmm, whereas a lot of people here just copy and paste the latest meme from reddit or wherever. The reason he was banned was simply a misunderstanding of his kind of humor, and having his presence back at watmm would re-energize general banter and be a welcome addition. I believe everyone deserves a second chance at a lot of things, plus you can tell he really misses this place.

lion's burrito-eating video is a good, valid reason for reinstatement if ever I saw one.

Having said that, I forget what got him banned.

lion's burrito-eating video is a good, valid reason for reinstatement if ever I saw one.

Having said that, I forget what got him banned.

I don't know much about lion, but that burrito video is probably top 5 videos I have seen on watmm... bring him back!

Archived