IGNORED

fuckin magnets - how do they work?

kaini

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iamabe

You know you are shiet when even Jugaloos don't like you.

actually, i would say the opposite, since juggalos dont seem to like anything except ICP

my friend actually got into ICP when he was about 14, i and a few others ripped him so much he had to stop listening to music he actually enjoys, apart from in private. and i dont even feel harsh.

I personally like ICP and the ideas behind it. Yeah it's lame and easy to hate on but that's the whole point. It's a cult.

this is a banworthy post

First thing I think we have ever agreed on...

ICP = celebrating mediocrity

Juggalos = idiocy exemplified

• 4 weeks later...

so monday afternoon my wife and i walked to lunch and there were juggalos walking around all over the place. she was like WTF????? i told her it's because ICP is playing down the street later. she wasn't familiar with juggalo culture, and i spent the entire lunch telling her all the nuances i knew of, face painting, faygo spraying, superfluous swearing, the dark carnival, juggalo weddings, juggalo births, and the new message of positivity with the miracles single. it was like i was an intergalactic explorer telling an unblinking child about life on another planet. she demanded to see the miracles video. i showed it to her. she couldnt wrap her head around the degree of seriousness involved. then we drove around colfax (the main drag in my neighborhood where all the concert venues are and such) just scoping out juggalos. it was an absolute blast. anyway, last night the local news announced that a couple of juggalos stabbed some other juggalos on the street after the ICP show. my wife goes "miracles not up in this bitch" I lolled my face off.

Archived