IGNORED

i haven't pooped since sunday

keltoi

Guest ms-dos

i've started taking fiber supplements and they've changed my life. i now crap once a day, and it's always so easy and beautifully formed that i sort of hesitate before flushing it down.

Guest mafted

steak ~ constipation and anal pain

was it worth it?

the worst is those cheeseballs that come out at Christmas and become lodged in your intestines for about 3 months. a la Paul Atreides.. THE PAINNNNNNNN

Back when I was a child I swallowed all the bubblegum I chewed because I was too lazy to find a trashcan or a piece of paper. Only recently have I begun to shit out the rubbery remains, which congealed together as time wears on, creating a gummy, sticky shit that completely devastated my toilet last week.

the worst is those cheeseballs that come out at Christmas and become lodged in your intestines for about 3 months. a la Paul Atreides.. THE PAINNNNNNNN

LOL at Dune reference.

Love it.

Today I sat on the toilet for about 30 minutes playing Advance Wars: Dual Strike, and when I flushed the toilet I didn't hear the gurgle of the contents going down the tube. I looked in the bowl and saw a lot of light-brown, dry, disgusting corn-filled shit floating around. I was ashamed.

has anyone else ever got so fed up with being constipated that they just jam their fingers up their ass and pull the fucker out?

Guest iamabe

Today I sat on the toilet for about 30 minutes playing Advance Wars: Dual Strike, and when I flushed the toilet I didn't hear the gurgle of the contents going down the tube. I looked in the bowl and saw a lot of light-brown, dry, disgusting corn-filled shit floating around. I was ashamed.

I have spent so many hours of my life playing advance wars while shitting.

walls of infantry > all

keltoi if this is serious you really should have seen a doctor maybe on tuesday instead of posting on watmm about it on saturday.

go to the doctor with a bad case of not pooping for 2 days?

i'm not gay but...

has anyone else ever got so fed up with being constipated that they just jam their fingers up their ass and pull the fucker out?

NO! :facepalm:

Archived