IGNORED

Chloe Sevigny

Guest carthief

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even begin to imagine why this scene needs to be in a movie. Especially one that premiered at Cannes.

Lol me neither. The only logical outcome is that the director wrote it in so his casting was for him to pick out specifically who he'd like a bj from.

pretty sure they were already dating

ah, point taken. i guess thats the other logical thought :facepalm:

Actually, this one turned out to be untrue:

5. Vincent Gallo apologized for the film and was quoted as saying "I accept what they say. It's a disaster and a waste of time." He apologized to his backers too. "It was never my intention to make a pretentious film, a self-indulgent film, a useless film, an unengaging film." Lol, how could you say you never "intended" to make a movie like that...but then make a movie like that?

I've seen Chloe at Lit Lounge here in NYC twice since moving here. She looked WAY more mannish than I would have expected and had to ask a friend if that was really her. She dresses very well though.

hahahahhaahahahaha. Although, sign me up Polish boy love then because I'm down with Sevigny. I guess that means I gotta be into Bogdan Raczynski for more than just his good music but he's not 14 anymore.

There's an app church for that.

Guest Abuse
Are you counting the number of times you've put it in your DVD player to jack off to? Or actual full length viewing sessions?

Hahah. No, actual viewings, may be even more than five. :emotawesomepm9:

I first jacked off to a clip of the scene i found from the webs but when i got the dvd and saw the whole thing (plus could understand what Gallo is mumbling during the scene with the aid of subtitles) the scene got too disturbing to jack off to.. oh well, maybe once or six times but anyway.

I was about to get fired after my boss ran into the room before I could close my browser, but he just started wanking instead.

Archived