IGNORED

Higgins caught red handed...

Guest Conor74

Guest hahathhat

magnum-pi-lads.jpg

god this image trips me out. i simply wasn't prepared for the ramifications of a doberman's negative space.

too early for thread derailing.

anyway, yeah what a greedy bastard. fuck "professional" sports man, they're all corrupt as fuck.

snooker snoozer

The most exiting thing that has happen to this sport since Sir Neville Francis Fitzgerald Chamberlain hit the Queen in the face with a snooker ball after trying the double-handed-double-hole impossible shot.

Guest Dirty Protest

I think I belive him after seeing the video. He looked awkward as fuck, rubbing his head and not knowing where to put his eyes. Anyone why he was at this meeting? O well thats Robertson up to number 1 then.

Anyone watching the World? Its been the best one I can remember. Consistently good play from everyone and Davis beating Higgins, its a shame he didnt get Gould instead of Robertson.

this is bullshit. fuckin news of the world set him up. i belive he's a good guy and a multi millionaire... doesn't need to swindel for small change... he probably makes more than £261K in interest

anyone got a link to the video? i can't seem to find it.

thats his career over i guess

he knew exactly what he was doing

even suggests laundering money through the sale of one of his houses

greedy fucker..

said in the news today he's suicidal.

he's supposedly worth over £10million so i don't think he'll end up on the streets but he must be feeling the shame and disgrace... he'll never be able to show his face in snooker circles ever again.

Guest Dirty Protest

According to tomorrows paper, he bet on himself you lose. I was completely wrong then, and hes a cock.

Archived