IGNORED

Noah's Ark found in Turkey!!

Macca

wonder when people will realize it was just a story?

heheh, it reminds me a bit of people selling copies of "The Necronomicon" (H.P Lovecraft's book of the dead....) as "real" back in the day....

Guest Rambo

little known fact: Noah had incredible dress sense and some believe this is why he was favoured by super god.

*reads comments*

"How many missing Arks are found 10,000 ft above sea level on Mt Ararat as named in the Bible. Quite a slap in the face for atheists,gnostics,non believers and the lost. How did it get there ,it wasn't from a high tide?

Men are so proud that they will not acknowlege their Creator but prefer the unscientific explantion of a big bang making the vast Universe from nothing to everything.WOW! What a bang. It was God's booming voice commanding all to come into line with His desire for all mankind showing His LOVE. Eventuaaly sending His Son Jesus Christ that all may have eternal life.WOW!"

*shoots self*

Guest ezkerraldean

odd how archeologists from respectable international (i.e. non-evangelical) establishments won't touch this shit with a bargepole. maybe because it's all total gobshite?

goddamn creationists

*reads comments*

"How many missing Arks are found 10,000 ft above sea level on Mt Ararat as named in the Bible. Quite a slap in the face for atheists,gnostics,non believers and the lost. How did it get there ,it wasn't from a high tide?

Men are so proud that they will not acknowlege their Creator but prefer the unscientific explantion of a big bang making the vast Universe from nothing to everything.WOW! What a bang. It was God's booming voice commanding all to come into line with His desire for all mankind showing His LOVE. Eventuaaly sending His Son Jesus Christ that all may have eternal life.WOW!"

*shoots self*

Now I am a beliver! praise the lord!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2949640/Noahs-Ark-found-in-Turkey.html

lmao :spiteful:

"Yeung Wing-Cheung, from the Noah's Ark Ministries International research team, said: "It's not 100 per cent that it is Noah's Ark, but we think it is 99.9 per cent that this is it."

:trashbear:

They determined the authenticity of their find though a rigorous series of knocking tests.

:spiteful:

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think the legitimacy of this Ark can be tested by simply trying to put two of every animal in to it.

If they all fit then God is real.

Archived