IGNORED

Beatles...

Guest CBrown

yeah im leaving to get some drugs on that one.

but least i go down in a ball of flames, which is HEAT untril it surreptitously smashes sweet terra in the face outsda the kind of love thaqt made ike and tina a reference still valid today

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i bet rdj doesn't know that! besides, it hardly matters, heat still drives out beatles and other insects

so does the night. cockroaches for instance... they come out in the dark, and scatter when you turn the light on.

cockroaches are beatles, and i'd be willing to bet they're the most common type of beatle, especially in the houses of filthy electronic music composers!

if this was true then that'd be all the more support for night because cockroaches are seriously nocturnal

BUT

cockroaches are of the order Blattodea

beetles are of the order Coleoptera

cockroaches are most certainly not beetles

NEXT MAN

i bet rdj doesn't know that! besides, it hardly matters, heat still drives out beatles and other insects

i'm sure whatever else you have to say can from here out be regarded equally as invalid as your ridiculous beetles-cockroach fallacy

therefore heat is out of the question

it's officially night.

cockroaches are beatles, and i'd be willing to bet they're the most common type of beatle, especially in the houses of filthy electronic music composers!

if this was true then that'd be all the more support for night because cockroaches are seriously nocturnal

BUT

NEXT MAN

i'm sure whatever else you have to say can from here out be regarded equally as invalid as your ridiculous beetles-cockroach fallacy

it's officially night.

you're the one who's ignoring the truth your ears are trying desperately to pound into your thick skull!

no it's the same goddam number of syllables

out in the heat = 4

out at ny eet = 4

but it's the placement of the fucking "n" fred. There's a whole syllable in between there.

yeah, my name's matt. if you feel like calling me something besides kcinsu, please use that. thank you.

NIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS!

verily good sir, i shall call thee "matt" if thou so desireth,

howsever, it still be heat, and this truth besides, there is no other.

yes, they come out in BOTH the night and the heat, so quit trying to fight that angle!

I'm not. you are. you said they, like other insects, come out in the heat. you were focusing on one aspect. I was just making sure both sides were recognized.

so YOU stop trying to fight that angle!

and they're not fucking cockroaches, that fact has been established eons ago.

goddamn, if yer gonna rgue, get yer fucking fax striaght.

and me and sini are thuper gay for the black cock.

and they're not fucking cockroaches, that fact has been established eons ago.

goddamn, if yer gonna rgue, get yer fucking fax striaght.

and me and sini are thuper gay for the black cock.

I know. I was just continueing the cockroach example, since easterlingman brought it up originally.

refering to this:

i bet rdj doesn't know that!

so I was responding, assume the above statement is true.

no it's the same goddam number of syllables

out in the heat = 4

out at ny eet = 4

but it's the placement of the fucking "n" fred. There's a whole syllable in between there.

yes, on paper. but in song the tie between what you think is "in" and "the" (pronounced ntuh) and the tie between the actual "at" and "ny" (pronounced tnuh) both sound like the same stoccato break between vowels

BUT

NEXT MAN

it's officially night.

you're the one who's ignoring the truth your ears are trying desperately to pound into your thick skull!

sorry i've dispensed with you already. even your fellow heaters want you to join a different camp. i suggest joining the stoners in "i eat" land . . . they're passive and dont like to argue which would suit you well

Guest feta lol

why wont people realize that its neither night nor heat. people say they hear an n sound. ok. and people say they hear an eeee sound ok. could it be possible that the n sound you hear is when?? and when you hear the iiiieee sound its i...eat. when i eat. it sounds the most like this.

you people need to get rid of your one way minds and realize that there is more than black and white. there is grey as well and that grey is when i eat. i dont understand how people are still saying it has to be one or the other. just because most people think something is right doesnt make it that way. most people thought slavery was right....

WHEN I EAT FFS WHEN I EAT!!

god dammit. the itunes preview starts fading right when he says it. too hard to hear.

you don't even have the track?

cockroaches dotn live in england. richard is talking about the the rain beatles

Archived