IGNORED

Beatles...

Guest CBrown

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry Fred, U 2...get in the mental institution.

Heat>night

4ever

4real

4techno

you are now an honorary 4cornerhustla so make the best of it and WSATCH OUT FOR THE HEAT!@#$!@#

heat rhymes with meat. and sashage always wins, like the bears. and dont make me grow a handlebar moustacke to go with my essinestial pilot glasses. cuz i will do it. im an idmsuparfan and im in chicago, daaaa motherland.

nyeet rhymes with feet

but who the fuck says "nyeet"?

drunk slovaks?

cracked out niggas?

wasted welshmen?

over-the-hill-but-surely-hall-of-famer baseball players?

U teel MI

over pronunciation is a classic sing-song convention

he's mocking that convention by using that convention because he mocks things

your argument is based on the fact that rdj is supposed to make sense sonically

as if he's established that precident

my argument is listen to the song. it's night.

my argfument is can you really taste the difference between diet doctor pepper and this red hot car, bitch?#$@

seriously, dont make me drag tom into this otherwise someones gotta gvet their fucking face torn off with a naughty touch favor before its all said and done

my argument is listen to the song. It's heat.

like.

4real

dude

this is the only argument i will acknowledge

the others are disrespectful to the aphex twin legacy. RDJ DOESNT FOLLOW THE RULEZ. maybe he says nyeet because he wants to fuck you up.

or maybe it's because beetles are nocturnal and the word night would fit the eerie sugarplum fairy-esque mood of the song.

i drink a jello shot in honor of alky (seriously. nobody came to thwe party AT NIGHT last NIGHT) so theres plenty to wake up and start my day with be4 i get real drugs.

the kind of drugs that clear that perspecrtive right up until you understand the unilateral truths of life. like HEAT

my argument is listen to the song. It's heat.

like.

4real

dude

this is the only argument i will acknowledge

the others are disrespectful to the aphex twin legacy. RDJ DOESNT FOLLOW THE RULEZ. maybe he says nyeet because he wants to fuck you up.

or maybe it's because beetles are nocturnal and the word night would fit the eerie sugarplum fairy-esque mood of the song.

fred, you are the official wattemflapjack fairyesque mood of songbird. why do you take on silly arguments when the heat keeps you warm in teh winter, even in the bellies of boring ass long drawn out "will respond to you on myspace, but not make sensical music" snakes?

NEXT MAN

choo-choostool.jpg

Archived