IGNORED

Beatles...

Guest CBrown

Guest bbydhyonchord

what a set of berks. the real problem is that most people spell it beatles. whats that. BEEtles, me dears.

Its Night for me, but listening to it i see where half of you are coming from.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who thinks it's heat is a completely silly personage. THEY COME OUT AT NIGHT. Anything else just doesn't make sense or fit in with the sound/feel of this track. Just fucking LISTEN to it will ya??? No, shut the fuck up. LISTEN. OK? Right. It's NIGHT. I thank you.....

was that a joke

cz i thought it was only american spastics who don`t understand english properly who thought that

BEETLES...

UNDER MY CARPET

UNDER MY FEET

THEY COME OUT IN THE HEAT

PS...does it say "i want sex " at the beginning of come on you slags

coiz i`m an idiot and that`s clearly what it sounds like to me

i don`t suppose there would be any reason for it to say "come on you slags" for instance

I don't understand - do you think it's night then? I think it's night. Not sure about the Come On You Slags question though, sorry...

• 3 months later...

HEEEEEAAAAAAA-T.

that's H-EE-T.

first is the "h" sound, then the "eee" sound, and finally the "t" sound.

heat.

heat heat heat heat heat heat heat heat heat.

just listen to it for heat's sake!

How the fucking hell can it possibly be 'night'?!!

this debate has been raging forever

my advice is do not let yourself become dragged into it

you know you're right

i know you're right

generally it seems to be the case that americans cannot hear the word heat with their stupid fat burger filled gas guzzling 3rd world bombing ears

also watch out for the equally stupid "come on you slags" vs (wait for it) "i want sex" (WTF????) debate

obviously it's heat. apart from it being absolutely clearly audible - don't you think it's more likely for beatles to "come out" in the HEAT than in NIGHT?

Could be that too. Theres not enough information. Honestly he could be saying either, I dont know his voice well enough to tell. there is obviously a lot of breth noise which could either be singing style or an "H", the "at nigh" or "in da" are too mumbled to tell for sure. Only he really would know or somebody close.

Could be that too. Theres not enough information. Honestly he could be saying either, I dont know his voice well enough to tell. there is obviously a lot of breth noise which could either be singing style or an "H", the "at nigh" or "in da" are too mumbled to tell for sure. Only he really would know or somebody close.

lol?

HEEEEEAAAAAAA-T.

that's H-EE-T.

first is the "h" sound, then the "eee" sound, and finally the "t" sound.

heat.

heat heat heat heat heat heat heat heat heat.

just listen to it for heat's sake!

QFT!

One must be a total dumbass to even consider for the slightest second it being night... ZOMFG just listen to that sample.. it's more than fuckin' clear it's HEAT

* night sounds like: n-aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhh-t -- you know like those homies from da hood! know what i'm saying aight?

* whilst heat sounds like: h-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-t -- you know like in that Internet Explorer vs Firefox thingy.. the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thing... that's how heat sounds...

zomg, I can't believe anyone on this planet can be THIS stupid.

And that's only the facts about the audible part but what about the thing about beetles and heat / fire ... just ffs google a bit and you'll learn that beetles don't like warmth / fire / heat; it's a method how you can get rid of them!

Night: LOL

Don't you see?

Both sides are so utterly convinced that it's their version. They think anyone that thinks otherwise is a complete fucking moron. Why? Because Richard D. James has managed to create an auditory quantum superposition. When you listen to it, as the observer you "collapse the wave function", and one of the possibilities becomes the real audio that you hear.

Don't you see?

Both sides are so utterly convinced that it's their version. They think anyone that thinks otherwise is a complete fucking moron. Why? Because Richard D. James has managed to create an auditory quantum superposition. When you listen to it, as the observer you "collapse the wave function", and one of the possibilities becomes the real audio that you hear.

Either that or you could start talking common sense for once. Just an idea?!

:clover:

If you just hum it right....."they come out at nieeet" - dee dee dee de deeee it fits in rhythmically with the rest of the track. Now try humming "they come out in the heat" - dee dee dee de de deeee....it doesn't quite work. Too many syllables, it's trying to squeeze in too many words into the rhythm. You have to hum the "in the" bit really fast to make it fit. I know it's artistic license and all that, but he's using artistic license on the word "night" - stretching it out a bit and pitching up at the end. It's so much more aesthetically correct. You heat people have obviously never studied poetry and no nothing of verse structure, metre or poetic rhythm.

PLUS: Just listen to it.....imagine the mood, the atmosphere it's creating - a bit dreamy, kind of spooky and magical. OK, now the phrase "they come out at night" is almost a catchphrase - people use it quite a lot to refer to all sorts of spooky type stuff and I would say that creepy crawlies ie Beetles in this case fall into that. When have you EVER heard ANYONE say "they come out in the heat" when referring to beetles, spiders, anything like that? Never, that's when. IT DOESN'T WORK. It's got to be night. Why would he say anything else in this track given the way it sounds and it's tone and rhythm?? The whole track SOUNDS like night time.

Honestly people, if you really think that it's heat then you are just thick. Use your fucking brains and THINK about it logically. Please.

Archived