IGNORED

Beatles...

Guest CBrown

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jesus christ give it up you fucking flid

heatnight8dx.jpg

Fantastic Venn Diagram work you got going there. What's more, it's also correct and actual scientific&mathematical evidence. No more is needed to be said as a result. Maths proves it to be 'Heat'

Guest AlexPallas
YOU FUCKS DO NOT COMPREHEND

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_superposition

I"VE BEEN TELLING YOU ITS "WHEN I EAT", "AT NIGHT" AND "IN THE HEAT" ALL AT ONCE

RICHARD DID IT ON PURPOSE

there is something to this, it does really sound like the sounds are all blended nicely. almost like they were blended that way for arguments sake.

Edit:

i just googled for the sake of it and another interesting proposal of 'they come out when they eat' surfaced.

• 1 month later...

this thread title..."beetles ..on my carpet"

is that meant to be some kind of deliberate ironic joke reference to the night / heat debate

cause it is "under my carpet" btw....not "on my carpet"

theres only 13 words in the song for fucks sake...its not hard people

It's not "under my carpet"

it's "on my carpet" but the on is pronounced "yeeunnnnnddddoooonnnnnn"

in a similar way it's not heat but "yeeuuuinnnnnnyyyeeeeeeeeetttt".

Cos that's how people pronounce things.

(sorry, this is just a dig at the "night" people on here who have hearing/mental issues)

I've stayed out of this as long as I can...but it's night.

It's "they come ow' uh' night"

Imagine you're English for a second, some dialects drop the 't' from the end (or middle) of words. (Think Mancunian "twenty" it comes out as "twe'ey"). Exactly the same inflection is used at the end of "carpet". It comes out as "carpeeh(very tiny 't' sound)"

It's night. Right?

:tongue2:

Guest roygbiv
beatles

nyeet

heat

Absolutely right. Can someone please explain to me how they think night rhymes with feet? Im beginning to think that the idea of it being night was just invented to annoy people. Seriously FEET rhymes with HEAT. You can hear the guy say the h sound of the heat the h sound is then followed by an EAT sound not an IGHT sound.

Anyone who thinks it's heat is a completely silly personage. THEY COME OUT AT NIGHT. Anything else just doesn't make sense or fit in with the sound/feel of this track. Just fucking LISTEN to it will ya??? No, shut the fuck up. LISTEN. OK? Right. It's NIGHT. I thank you.....

Archived