IGNORED

Beatles...

Guest CBrown

If you just hum it right....."they come out at nieeet" - dee dee dee de deeee it fits in rhythmically with the rest of the track. Now try humming "they come out in the heat" - dee dee dee de de deeee....it doesn't quite work. Too many syllables, it's trying to squeeze in too many words into the rhythm. You have to hum the "in the" bit really fast to make it fit. I know it's artistic license and all that, but he's using artistic license on the wod "night" - stretching it out a bit and pitching up at the end. It's so much more aesthetically correct. You heat people have obviously never studied poetry and no nothing of verse structure, metre or poetic rhythm.

exactly, it's so impossible for it to be heat. However, the night people are just as convinced rhythmically. It's impossible to be either as proven by everyone here, so the only remaining option is that it's both.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always promised myself that I would never become a part of this argument... But to see it still happening...

I have ALWAYS WITHOUT A SINGLE DOUBT KNOWN that it was NIGHT. I can't hear heat even when I strain to try... Hope that helps.

Wow BCM... you've just come in as WATMM most idiot for the SECOND time.

This from the guy who didn't know that 24 of the 26 remixes on 26 mixes for cash were previously released.

Well done son.

Wow BCM... you've just come in as WATMM most idiot for the SECOND time.

What the fuck have you got against me Dragon? What's your problem? I don't get it.

I know that it would make more sense if it was "night", but it's not about what would have made more sense, it's about what was actully said, which was heat!

OK, there's only one way to settle this:

Are there any inserts in the Girl/Boy EP or US RDJ album that tell you what the lyrics are? Come To Daddy EP told you what the lyrics were in an insert, mabye Girl/Boy EP does it.

finally, the truth.

now see, that's the difference... in this short mp3 I can definitely hear AT whilst in the other short mp3 I definitely hear IN THE.

All you night-sayers are full of wank. cumcloths.

OK:

night-heat.mp3

I edited the part where this neverending debate is on about:

* I slowed it down a little bit; conserving the pitch obviously

* I've put a high pass filter on it so a lot of the music and bass is lost in order to hear the vocals a bit better

My conclusions:

* At this very moment I can hear both the options

* I'm willing to say it's at night but if and only if people admit that he made it sound like 'heat' for the simple reason that heat rhymes with feet; that just sounds nice and provides a nice flow; that combined with the poetry of 'at night' seems to me the most plausible solution to this whole discussion!

* Also this 'at night' doesn't sound like how a normal American or British person would pronounciate 'night'; so it has to be deliberately spoken differently by RDJ to make it rhyme with feet but still keep the poetry of 'at night'

I think I might be able to sleep now :)

Actully, it DOES sound like both.

I'm going to agree with Fredd-E, i'm just too tired to agrue any of this crap any longer, and i'm sure everyone is too.

Phew! glad that's over then, now we can all get on with our lives.

* At this very moment I can hear both the options

* I'm willing to say it's at night but if and only if people admit that he made it sound like 'heat' for the simple reason that heat rhymes with feet; that just sounds nice and provides a nice flow; that combined with the poetry of 'at night' seems to me the most plausible solution to this whole discussion!

* Also this 'at night' doesn't sound like how a normal American or British person would pronounciate 'night'; so it has to be deliberately spoken differently by RDJ to make it rhyme with feet but still keep the poetry of 'at night'

As I said.

BOTH.

How the fuck was I supposed to know? They appeared on other people's releases (I only really bother with Aphex Twin stuff).

If you was a true fan mate. you'd have bought the other people's releases to get those remixes.

or at least checked discogs.com

Archived