IGNORED

Beatles...

Guest CBrown

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do you guys not hear the N sound? Nu- NU.

nnnheat? come on.

like someone pointed out earlier... you're basing your arguement that heat rhymes with feet, and night doesn't. You REALLY think RDJ would give a shit? I agree with fred... he's changing the vowel for effect.

actually to be honest i always thought it was "they come out when i eat" but watmm does not need a radical new reform party to come in, challenge the system, get .0000037% of the vote, tehn disappear forever face cloaked in shame.

so i'm all about the heat just to be down with the WINNING TEAM

fred, you are the official wattemflapjack fairyesque mood of songbird. why do you take on silly arguments when the heat keeps you warm in teh winter, even in the bellies of boring ass long drawn out "will respond to you on myspace, but not make sensical music" snakes?

???????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cockroaches are nocturnal true, but check it out - Precision Targeting of Heat for German Cockroach Control in Food Service Facilities

they come out in the heat!

and this

what the FUCK do COCKROACHES have to do with ANYTHING

WAIT WAIT COMPROMISE!!!

they come out cuz i'm neat

seriously, beatles like me. john lennon tried adding me on myspace in my dreams and i denied his punk ass cuz i mean you've gotta be a hot bitch i cxan brag about to friends/internet friends to get on my myspace, not some faggy ass dead hippy musician wunderkind.

saskrotch is the onlty faggy ass dead hippy wunderkind on my friends list for good reason.

the beetles come out for him too.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU HEAR THE "N" SOUND VIN DIESEL?

whoops caps lock.

seriously...there is not "n"

dude the same place you're hearing the n sound.

"in the heat" <----------there is an n sound

"at nigheeeet" <---------there is an n sound

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU HEAR THE "N" SOUND VIN DIESEL?

whoops caps lock.

seriously...there is not "n"

dude the same place you're hearing the n sound.

"in the heat"

"at nigheeeet"

dude there;s a whole sylabllllllus in between there.

if "the" is not.

then nyeet

but "the" is

so

"in the heat".

also no one can teach redman grammar.

it would be REDUNDANDT

oh wait fred chen just stole your job. he's so hired. he likes rap. and we both secretly come out at the NIGHT to be gay for black people.

back home, we turn out the HEAT and beetles come out to EAT cuz we're NEAT

pop out like a teet? how do we know dickard d gaymes didnt expertly chop up the words so subtly that it's really saying something we've necver imagined, and maybe he lurks on wattem laughing at us polarizing the possibilites down to two choicesa that are both wrong cuz WE KNOW SQUAREPUSHER, yes, he talks to us in our wet dreams, but DO YOU KNOW MISTER APHEX IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF APHEX SYSTEMS LLC??@#

oh man lets assemble the sinister six of menial aphex twin arguments and tour the internet like rockstars.

NEXT STOP, BJORK FORUMS!! (cuz youy know they'll appreciate us there. we're noise to their goddesses' tones of inherent.... splendor?)

cockroaches are beatles, and i'd be willing to bet they're the most common type of beatle, especially in the houses of filthy electronic music composers!

if this was true then that'd be all the more support for night because cockroaches are seriously nocturnal

BUT

cockroaches are of the order Blattodea

beetles are of the order Coleoptera

cockroaches are most certainly not beetles

NEXT MAN

i roll with pipe hitting African Americans. shutup and make some faggy emotive electronica

oh thats rtro tauboo cuz fred started talking again which ruined my soliloquy on the industry

edit: seriously has anyone asked richarddddd about this or did we ignore him because its more fun to know him better than he knows us, which is NOT AT ALL

cockroaches are beatles, and i'd be willing to bet they're the most common type of beatle, especially in the houses of filthy electronic music composers!

if this was true then that'd be all the more support for night because cockroaches are seriously nocturnal

BUT

NEXT MAN

i bet rdj doesn't know that! besides, it hardly matters, heat still drives out beatles and other insects

BUT

NEXT MAN

pwn

Archived