IGNORED

I'm afraid of flying

jules

Jules, just tell yourself that dying in a flight crash is very unlikely. In fact, you're more likely to die driving then flying. Tell yourself that there's nothing you can do about it if death by plane crash is imminent, so why worry about it?

Not trolling, this actually soothes me, as I am a little uncomfortable with flying myself, specifically takeoff and the few moments right after. If I die, I die, why worry about something you can't do a thing about?

and about 10 hours in I just got fed up of being scared, too much energy.

+1 this

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I wouldn't worry about dying, I would worry about the fucking pain and terror I MIGHT have to go through to get to that point.

Like being alive but with both my shin bones broken, and my body torn to fuck.

Oh wait

Yeah, I must admit that wouldn't be too enjoyable. But idk, it calms me whenever I'm on flights.

I used to have a very bad paranoia problem when I was younger. I would stay awake in bed for hours listening for cracks/creaks in the house, because I was convinced that someone was in the house and they were going to kill me. I just don't bother anymore; whenever that fear starts to come back, I think to myself that there's nothing I can do about it anyway, so why bother?

But all that listening in fear gave me extremely good hearing, much better than anyone else I know :emotawesomepm9:

Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah, I must admit that wouldn't be too enjoyable. But idk, it calms me whenever I'm on flights.

I used to have a very bad paranoia problem when I was younger. I would stay awake in bed for hours listening for cracks/creaks in the house, because I was convinced that someone was in the house and they were going to kill me. I just don't bother anymore; whenever that fear starts to come back, I think to myself that there's nothing I can do about it anyway, so why bother?

But all that listening in fear gave me extremely good hearing, much better than anyone else I know :emotawesomepm9:

Lol, that's fantastic!

i havent read the content of this thread. But I always think of the statistic: "youre more likely to die in a car crash than in a aeroplane crash".

That may not be very comforting but trust me, if youre dead on an airplane, youre dead. No coming back, which I take comfort in. But rationality is awesome for me so......

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

i havent read the content of this thread. But I always think of the statistic: "youre more likely to die in a car crash than in a aeroplane crash".

That may not be very comforting but trust me, if youre dead on an airplane, youre dead. No coming back, which I take comfort in. But rationality is awesome for me so......

Flying used to be a hellish adventure. The landings and takeoffs are the worry zones. I still get hammered before a flight but the perturbulance puts me on edge to this day.

fear of flying is a very rational fear to me. Metal tube flying through the air thousands of feet above the ground put there by strangers in a world where everything seems to break at some point. Yes, Im afraid too

Guest abusivegeorge

fear of flying is a very rational fear to me. Metal tube flying through the air thousands of feet above the ground put there by strangers in a world where everything seems to break at some point. Yes, Im afraid too

Come here and get my penis wet with that mouth.

Archived