IGNORED

Something weird just happened.

Guest carthief

Guest carthief

I just ashed a cigarette off of my deck. It was the last part of the cigarette, I normally flick the last burning piece of tobacco out and onto the ground below because I don't have or use an ashtray. Anyway, I looked down and thought the ash was just blowing around, but I guess what happened was the ash landed on an ant and burned the ant enough that it severely wounded it...the ant was just moving erratically around and ended up just stopping and pausing for a bit.

I felt I should kill it...I went down and looked at it more closely, it could walk around but was doing so erratically, it kept rubbing its head...I ended up killing it.

It was fucked up.

Guest Sprigg

1180761805.jpg

that infection is crazy. one of the terrifying facets of evolution.

Whaat exactly is going on there?

1180761805.jpg

that infection is crazy. one of the terrifying facets of evolution.

Whaat exactly is going on there?

cordyceps. it's fucking terrifying. see what nature does to predators that are too aggressive?

also OP, you're a jerk, put the cigarette butt out in an ashtray and then throw it in the garbage. Don't litter.

:flower:

Guest carthief

also OP, you're a jerk, put the cigarette butt out in an ashtray and then throw it in the garbage. Don't litter.

:flower:

I flicked the ash out of the end of the cigarette and threw the cigarette away, I didn't throw the whole cigarette on the ground.

However, I do throw cigarettes out of my car window and on the ground at work.

Yes, I should quit.

Archived