IGNORED

how do i cure myself of paranoid delusions

vamos scorcho

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?

my paranoid mind is telling me that you BCM and you Eggs are a bit serious in your aggression, actually not really thinking about the effects your shit might have on the world.

am i right or wrong?

if i'm wrong, my bad. i'm paranoid!

Guest Z_B_Z

i feel for you vamos, but threads like this always make me a bit uncomfortable. i mean, this environment really isnt conducive to working out serious issues... this is an impersonal form of communication, people wont think twice about being a dick to someone in a fragile state.

just my two cents. hope things get better for you.

I had smoked for years with no problem, but that experience hyper-sensitized me and now if I smoke weed I just about have a psychotic break.

Mate of mine is in the same boat. He used to be a huge pothead, after not smoking it for a couple of years, he got super paranoid and weird while smoking with us.

Anyway, the paranoia has driven me away from the stuff as well. I quit about 6 months ago. It made me lose trust in a lot of my friends. Highlight was when somebody stole my last €200 weed bag at the campsite of a festival which made me look for shit that wasn't there for the rest of the event. I still don't know which thoughts and conclusions were pure paranoia and which were common sense. I came home depressed as fuck and told myself to stop smoking.

?

my paranoid mind is telling me that you BCM and you Eggs are a bit serious in your aggression, actually not really thinking about the effects your shit might have on the world.

am i right or wrong?

you're wrong and also worrying about it too much - you shouldn't give a shit what I, or anyone else on here thinks of you coz non on us actually know you and you don't know any of us. a lot of the aggressive, flamey types are actually really nice IRL. internetz innit.

anyway, I'd still ban you - think it would probably do you the world of good.

?

am i right or wrong?

you're wrong and also worrying about it too much - you shouldn't give a shit what I, or anyone else on here thinks of you coz non on us actually know you and you don't know any of us. a lot of the aggressive, flamey types are actually really nice IRL. internetz innit.

Having been through periods of lengthy depression, gotta say that one shouldnt underestimate the legal drugs either, which IMO are almost more dangerous. the effects of weed are blatant and obvious but the legals can fuck you up without even realizing it. cigarettes=instant anxiety crash/comedown.. caffeine=feeling super jittery and anxious hours after drinking your coffee, you might not even associate the two.. alcohol=getting locked in a depressed, neurotic spiral.

Guest disparaissant

good on ya vamos. i dont know anything about delusions but i quit smokin weed after realizing that the only reason i was smoking it was to keep myself numb all the time. its helped. gotta deal with shit, not mask it.

?

am i right or wrong?

What the fuck is your problem?

acting like a fucking predator....

Being the watmmers watmmer should entail you helping or shutting the fuck up, you should know better....

This is what happens Larry!!!!!!

Guest sirch

i haven't read the whole thread, but stop smoking skunk, stop drinking coffee and alcohol, stop ingesting shit food and chemicals and sugars, detox with plenty of natural mineral water, get some sun and some fresh air, and get at least 8 hours good sleep a night, for at least a month. then see how you feel. go to the Doc's if all else fails.

Guest sirch

another piece of advice would be, don't read WATMM's. the above turd is an example of why not....

?

am i right or wrong?

Being the watmmers watmmer should entail you helping or shutting the fuck up, you should know better....

er, what?

i had 2 friends who went nuts!

1st one was obviously by the quantities of lsd he took at the time, well, he tooked almost the same we tooked but, i don't know, the guy started to make extremelly "bad movies", even when sober. and it was kind of a cycle:

1st- he started making starnge things and acting strange, strange looks, strange intrepretations etc..

2nd- people started to notice and even their best friends including ME, made fun of it, without knowing what really was going on

3rd- i and some friends realized the state and stoped joking about it and started to try and understand him but it was too much, it was not only the paranoias about us, it was something inside him cause even alone he acted strange, he would talk with the sound when listening to psychedelic trance, crazy shits.

4th- the guy disapeared and got on some kind of rehab and psycologists and such

5- i sometimes see him, IS NOT THE SAME, DEFINETLY, and i feel bad knowing that part was my fault.

another friend, who actually his doing pretty fine, he smoked lots of pot but no lsd or mdma and such

he only took once, with all of us

he must have sense himself detached for some reason

~started screaming and acusing us of being making fun about him

it was definetly a delusion, no one was

de delusions continued even when sober

one day he went to the place where we stoped and started acusing us of being constantly talking about him in his back

last day he went to the streets and fucked some cars with a baseball bat

he went to psycologists and shit

he's at his 100%

at least at my sight

?

am i right or wrong?

er, what?

You were being an asshole to someone who is in a fragile state and it doesn't matter if you don't like him, you shouldn't fuck with people who are on the verge of mental breakdowns...imo

and then I quoted Lebowski...

and it was all good....

edit: quality control

Guest uptown devil

he made a thread just to talk about himself, as per usual. then after all the advice was predictably to go get help, he said 'omg thanks so much for the advice!!' and stated that he's already been getting help.. a lot has been accomplished here :trashbear:

yeah i was really really messed up last night on drugs. that's the last time for a while.

but this thread did help, something about getting the fear and being able to know that there are good people out there who know it's fine is helpful

i'm very interested in my own psychology... :trashbear:

Archived