IGNORED

2012, will we all die?

Guest sirch

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

funny how some people love to bash Christianity and other religions.. but then turn around and believe in a modern pop culture reinterpretation of an ancient religion

yeah that's quite hilarious. are you a Christian then? :)

the whole 2012 thing is stupid because nobody really knows what year we're in anyway. we could be in 2012 right now for all we know. in fact it was probably last year - last year sucked pretty hard.

Guest ruiagnelo

the whole 2012 thing is stupid because nobody really knows what year we're in anyway. we could be in 2012 right now for all we know. in fact it was probably last year - last year sucked pretty hard.

That's a good point actually. An year is afterall an abstract thing, man's creation. I don't think there's any reason to be worried. If it has to end, who cares when it's happening? :facepalm:

also, where are they counting from? when exactly was year 0 and how do they know exactly when 2012 will be? total bollocks.

Guest ruiagnelo

also, where are they counting from? when exactly was year 0 and how do they know exactly when 2012 will be? total bollocks.

Exactly. It's just an abstract reference. People just don't understand this. But they do believe in the 2012 shit. :facepalm:

2012?

Yes

Will we all die?

Yes

Or was it supposed to be just one question?

-I feel like I'm gonna die, Bart.

-We're all gonna die, Lis.

-I meant soon.

-So did I.

linear time will cease to exist, possibly meaning we will figure out how to time travel. plus, everything is so synchronisticand connected now it's bugged out, and it's increasing for sure. i definitely feel that we're approaching a transcendental moment in history. the only way we can prepare ourselves for this moment in the end of history is the constant reconstituting of our personalities through the repeated use of entheogens and/or psychedelic compounds - smoke a lot of weed too. basically everything the guy in my avatar (terence mckenna) wrote and talked about pertaining to this subject.

Guest sirch

BCM said it!

that's the bottom line, is the calenders are all fucked.. nobody really knows when the Mayans calender really ends, do they? do you?

sure there must be some people who know.. but would they tell us? and i mean if the shit was inevitably going to hit the fan? - it's unlikely.

so, the bottom, bottom, bottoms up line is, you should all 'party like it's 1999, every single fucking day, mother fuckers!' :D

NASA already confirmed a massive solar storm in 2012 that could wipe out all of our satellites.

But yeah , fuck the New Age idea that a 500-tentacle creature from another dimension will emerge from the center of the galaxy and rape us all unto loving each other (elevating us into a different plane of existence where gnomes and fairies currency live)

Guest sirch

NASA already confirmed a massive solar storm in 2012 that could wipe out all of our satellites.

But yeah , fuck the New Age idea that a 500-tentacle creature from another dimension will emerge from the center of the galaxy and rape us all unto loving each other (elevating us into a different plane of existence where gnomes and fairies currency live)

that would be interesting! life without satellites... we'd be fucked for at least a couple months.. lol

\lol?

Guest sirch

Boxing Day will die in 2012, Richard D. James told me so........ i have his number on speed dial

By Boxing Day you mean

A) - The UK + Canada Festivities (David Cameron will ban Boxing Day after an incident involving Nick Clegg , Boris Johnson , the returning MP Vera Baird and a egg filled with blood)

B) AFX' Analord 3 Track 3 (Richard will release a very dodgy digital EP (Konklover) , which includes a computer virus that wipes out the track Boxing Day from everyone's computer , and erasing any memory of it , the reasons will be unknown , but people will assume it had to do with the British Egggate scandal of 2012 involving Nick Clegg , Boris Johnson , the returning MP Vera Baird)

C) Me , WATMM member ,will be finally ban by Joyrex after making a very offensive and pedophileish joke about his new born daughter Elizabeth.

(Hint: C is unlike because I will be ban sooner than 2012)

Archived