IGNORED

My Techno/Trance Song

MHaley

HEY GUYS !

This is my 1st post on this website, an online friend told me to sign up here and post a video when ever I finish a song

So yeah, I am a crazy Basshunter fan, Basshunter is just like me I think, such as hobbies, his family (they never liked it when he was always on the computer.) I am also 17 and I live in Massachusetts US. And basshunter started using FL Studio when he was late 17/early 18, I find that wicked cool :D lol

------

So I have been using FL Studio for about 2-3 weeks now, I am still learning the program, And I am trying to make a similar style like basshunter, such as a simple Beat and Bass then a great melody and end it with a good beat again. Which he always did before he became a known producer, that album was "The Bassmachine."

------

So, I got home from school and got right on FL Studio, and yeah 6 hours later I made this song. This is probably my 1st decent song, esp. for a beginner Like me.

------

Check it out, please comment what you think, and subscribe to my youtube channel for more upcoming songs:

P.S: I am still thinking of a name for myself, something to do with the Trance, Techno, Dance lingo in it. So I use "MHaley" for now (My name is Matt Haley aka MHaley)

ENJOY ! :D o_O

give the guy some fucking feedback FFS - I enjoyed it and for a first attempt I think it is great... I remember Fruity Loops the first time.. christ I hate that fucking software

I don't know why you guys are doing this, I just asked if you guys think it's good for a beginner?

Guest Adam

So I have been using FL Studio for about 2-3 weeks now, I am still learning the program, And I am trying to make a similar style like basshunter, such as a simple Beat and Bass then a great melody and end it with a good beat again. Which he always did before he became a known producer, that album was "The Bassmachine."

lol. stop copying. be orgininal. or if you really want to copy, than copy someone more original than basshunter :facepalm:

I'm not coping lol, I just love the style. And thats another thing, I don't want to be original. I want to be different.

I'm not coping lol, I just love the style. And thats another thing, I don't want to be original. I want to be different.

Wouldn't that be being original within a certain genre?

Funny thing, this is my 1st post, thats why i had a few paragraphs before i gave out the song. But when I make a new song, Im just gonna be like you know " listen, feel, enjoy, comment your thoughts :D "

I've said too much o_O

• 2 weeks later...

Yo!! R U 17 years old? great :)

and you live in Massachusetts??

hope you will be a sudent of Massachusetts Institute of Technology,

and make a nice analogue synthesizer,and give us the fuckin awesome gears for free!!

cheers,mate :beer:

Archived