IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

Oh, gimme a break. Spain / Switzerland and Uruguay / RSA were not great, but they were very good. What do you want, 10-0? 6-5? Only teams from Europe?

Exactly. That shit was fucking awesome. It was also the first of two times that Sepp Blatter and Nike made sure South Korea advanced in the tournament. :mu-ziq:

Being in Seoul when Korea won was awesome. No plastic horns around anywhere.

Mirezzi - does your ring pucker just a little every time someone says Korea - Italy 2002? lol You're almost as bad as British fans and their hand of god whinging (that fucking cheating cunt).

I only watched bits of SA-Uraguay, unlucky for the SA keeper, but nothing the ref could have done. I wouldn't get too excited over Uruguay just yet though, 3-0 over SA is like the krauts beating australia 4-0.

I so wish I was in Seoul for the match against Argentina tomorrow morning, but it's either going ot be a super intense match, or a blow-out for Maradona and the rest of the skiers.

^^^ obvious troll is obvious.

Dunno how the Spanish didn't score. Torres should have been on at the start of the second half, let him get his match legs back.

Did the BBC broadcast in the second half of the Spain-Swiss match seem better in terms of vuvuzela madness?

And disgraceful by the South African fans. Streaming out of the stadium.

Did the BBC broadcast in the second half of the Spain-Swiss match seem better in terms of vuvuzela madness?

And disgraceful by the South African fans. Streaming out of the stadium.

Seemed quieter - they were supposed to be broadcasting some new filtered shit.

and yes the SA fans were out of order.

Guest Alex C

Great stick from Maradona:

"We all know how the French are, and Platini is French and believes he is better than the rest."

mexico will win, hopefully they'll score an early goal and dominate thereafter.

or

they wont score an early goal but still set the pace for the match, miss a lot of clear opportunities and make stupid defensive mistakes but still manage to win 2-1.

anyway, see that little patch of red? it makes a lot of noise! see? that's how you cheer.

Archived