IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Dirty Protest

Ultimately, i have a problem with what your saying because it sounds like a Paul Whitehouse sketch.People dwelling on the inane aspects of football are best avoided during match day. Offsides, replays and the worst I think ive ever heard was someone tell me that Zidanes final goal wasnt a good goal because he should have been marked better. Everyone thinks theyre Alan Hansen, spouting the last thing they hear on SSN. Get down to your local rec and watch/play some amatuer league or some kids football and appreciate it for the very simple but beautiful game it is, without this wall of bollocks that accompanies it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just biked in to say:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

MEXIFAIL.

ENGFAIL.

REFERFAIL.

GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY FAIL.

FIFAIL.

what football needs:

3. VIDEO REPLAY

and some other stuff

7. no more faking injuries, ya fuckin pussies.

7. Part of the sport, unfortunately.

another reason for video replay: players faking (= ronaldo) will be spotted instantly

I don't want video replay - I do think Goal Line Technology would benefit the game (only for the goals, nothing more. Let the sideline refs do their job.)

Guest Mirezzi

k

Good game.

Holland - Brazil coming soon. Kaka playing brilliantly. Milan must be saying, WTF.

don't you mean real?

I did. Real are saying WTF and Milan are saying NEENER.

Guest Mirezzi

Kaka playing brilliantly. Milan must be saying, WTF.

€65 million is good business if you ask me :wacko:

I meant Real Madrid. Milan's selling of Kaka was a no-brainer. 65M for a 28 year-old Brazilian is always good money. After his disappointing first season, they'll be lucky to get 2 good years out of him before he downward spirals. See also: Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Adriano.

Guest Mirezzi

It is frightening money

Yeah, and as a result, Cesc is likely going nowhere. He's worth ~25M and Arse think they can get 50M because of Kaka (and to a lesser degree, Christina).

Archived