IGNORED

burial

Guest ms-dos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

burial is far too moody for me. i find it kind of depressing

It definitely can be, yeah. It's one of those "if you're in a bad mood, this is guaranteed to make you feel worse" kind of albums

burial is far too moody for me. i find it kind of depressing

It definitely can be, yeah. It's one of those "if you're in a bad mood, this is guaranteed to make you feel worse" kind of albums

no doubt. meaning, i probably will never buy this album,

no-one else makes music like him

it's not dubstep, it's burial

I'm ok with this.

The only other group I can think of that is close to Burial's sound is Basic Channel, but we all knew that already

I love depressing music.

darker music's can be thought provoking and inspiring. i really like music that is emotionally driven and pushes me to feel all kinds of things.

these types of music's are my favorite kinds of musics. another good example is portishead's album self-titled.

Guest Enter a new display name

The only other group I can think of that is close to Burial's sound is Basic Channel, but we all knew that already

lol what? What always bothered me is that Burial's logo uses the same font as the vinyls released on Burial Mix (even the name is somewhat similar).

cuvig.jpg

Coincidence? I dunno... :boc:

Guest badgermeat

I really enjoy listening to the albums, though there are a few tunes that really don't do it for me. I love 'Forgive' in particular. His sound production values are off the chart, reminds me of Boards a little.

I do think he needs to stretch his creative legs a little, he can't make a third album sounding exactly like what's gone before...

Guest raan

Besides the music what i love in Burial is also the complete underground attitude of doing things, almost like AFX. No interviews, no facebook or twitter crap, no myspace (more than 1 year without logging in), etc.

He´s in music just for the music.

Archived